G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Poppers

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

CanSpeedo
Canada

Poppers

Post by CanSpeedo » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:11 am

Hey! Not exactly speedo related but I feel like this group will have a few guys that are with me.

Who else is into poppers? I love them, while fooling around or solo. And even better if wearing a speedo!

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Re: Poppers

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:49 am

Not into them one bit! I've tried them, if you have enough man-sex you come across guys with their little bottle sooner or later but all I ever got out of them was a massive sinus headache. Banging headache, not banging action...
Real men wear Speedo's

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:11 am

No from me too.

kalel6966

Post by kalel6966 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:09 pm

CanSpeedo wrote:Hey! Not exactly speedo related but I feel like this group will have a few guys that are with me.

Who else is into poppers? I love them, while fooling around or solo. And even better if wearing a speedo!
I am using poppers and wanting raw cock

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk