G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Crop top rash guard

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedySpeedo
Australia

Crop top rash guard

Post by SpeedySpeedo » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:50 am

Does any one know if any one sells men’s crop top rash guard I think it would go well with a speedo as it’s hard to get a rash guard that isn’t to long or to short with normal rash guards when wearing them with speedos. It’s would all to offer a little sun protection were you need it most.

SammyKyoupan
Japan

Re: Crop top rash guard

Post by SammyKyoupan » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:14 am

BioGear / Mizuno make them! They're not really surfing rash guards. They're actually made as skin tight undershirts for baseball.

I have a fellow fetish friend back home who loves to wear them with bread competition. He cuts some to be croptop or just wear them full (which come down to cover your navel). He loves the look and feel.

I don't think they sell them outside of Japan but you can order them from other countries via ZenMarket (I posed about this in another thread).

My friend can be a little over-the-top about it all (wild and crazy as he is), but actually looks pretty hot in his outfits. He is the ultimate sexy show-off when it comes to Bread Competition / Kyoupan and can get very creative, which is what I love about him!
:lol: :oops: :roll: 8)
Syu 455.jpg
Syu 455.jpg (92.28 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
Syu 421.jpg
Syu 421.jpg (124.56 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
Syu 072.jpg
Syu 072.jpg (52.9 KiB) Viewed 2506 times

SpeedySpeedo
Australia

Post by SpeedySpeedo » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:09 am

Thanks for the suggestion i will have a look a them, i was thinking about just modifying a normal rash guard any way.

By the way your friend is very cute i really like his style.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:48 am

You can get rashies at any of the surf shops.

Try like Billabong, Quicksilver etc. For the crop ones that SLS wear, they're made by Finz. Pic of the Finz ones below.
Attachments
IMG_6335c.jpg
IMG_6335c.jpg (56.44 KiB) Viewed 2194 times

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:56 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:48 am

Try like Billabong, Quicksilver etc. For the crop ones that SLS wear, they're made by Finz. Pic of the Finz ones below.
These would be perfect here in Florida for swimming/snorkeling in the surf in the summer to keep from getting fried. Looks like Finz specializes in teams and clubs only, because their site doesn't seem to sell retail online. Here in the U.S., guys are wearing rash guards so loose they look like T's. You might just as well grab a T from your drawer, wear that and save money. Goes well with the cotton underwear guys wear under their board shorts....in the water. Ack! :roll:
Long time Speedo® lover

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:29 am

Thom wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:56 pm
...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:48 am

These would be perfect here in Florida for swimming/snorkeling in the surf in the summer to keep from getting fried. Looks like Finz specializes in teams and clubs only, because their site doesn't seem to sell retail online. Here in the U.S., guys are wearing rash guards so loose they look like T's. You might just as well grab a T from your drawer, wear that and save money. Goes well with the cotton underwear guys wear under their board shorts....in the water. Ack! :roll:
As a fan of lycra I cannot understand wearing loose cotton in the water either tops or bottoms.
I would think if I was looking for sun protection I would get a T shaped top to cover my shoulders as well. (Would also prevent the bra shaped tan lines!)
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:26 am

Scottiebum wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:29 am

I would think if I was looking for sun protection I would get a T shaped top to cover my shoulders as well. (Would also prevent the bra shaped tan lines!)
That does make sense. Still, for me in the water, I just don't like shoulder restriction. I don't have good shoulder mobility and even just sensing something on my shoulders in the water just feels funny. My favorite shortie wet suit is sleeveless. I had to special order it. Earlier I special-ordered a very thin neoprene short tri suit with short sleeves. It's only 1.5mil or something, and even just that felt awkward. I will say with it's shiny outer neoprene, that suit looked hot.
Long time Speedo® lover

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:46 am

Thom wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:26 am
Scottiebum wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:29 am

That does make sense. Still, for me in the water, I just don't like shoulder restriction. I don't have good shoulder mobility and even just sensing something on my shoulders in the water just feels funny. My favorite shortie wet suit is sleeveless. I had to special order it. Earlier I special-ordered a very thin neoprene short tri suit with short sleeves. It's only 1.5mil or something, and even just that felt awkward. I will say with it's shiny outer neoprene, that suit looked hot.
Ah yes, see what you mean.

Yeah, I bet the smoothskin looked good!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo