G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wearing Speedos for Casual Swimming

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Solar73
United States of America

Re: Wearing Speedos for Casual Swimming

Post by Solar73 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:59 pm

I feel like I have a better feel of where my legs are in the water in speedos than in jammers... I like the feel of water on my thighs when I'm swimming laps.
[/quote]

I can’t wear jammers for the same reason, feel of the water.
You think speedos feel good? Give a thong a try! I NEVER thought I would find a brief/speedo to be restrictive. Then I swam a few laps in a thong (I wear a basic Desmiit thong) and can’t go back to briefs.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:41 am

Solar73 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:59 pm
You think speedos feel good? Give a thong a try! I NEVER thought I would find a brief/speedo to be restrictive. Then I swam a few laps in a thong (I wear a basic Desmiit thong) and can’t go back to briefs.
Oh yes! I totally agree! Feeling the water on my bare behind is totally addictive! I encourage all to give it a try!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:50 pm

I can’t wear jammers for the same reason, feel of the water.
[/quote]

I have not worn a thong in a pool but love to wear mine in the sea or lochs.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:47 am

Solar73 wrote:
I have a terrible ass. There isn't anyone that needs to see mine, lol.

Plus I tried a speedo thong once (I've mentioned it in other threads) and I didn't really like the feel of the thong in my butt crack...

But if you guys like wearing them, do it! This board is all about empowerment and encouragement!

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:42 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:47 am
Solar73 wrote:
I have a terrible ass. There isn't anyone that needs to see mine, lol.

Plus I tried a speedo thong once (I've mentioned it in other threads) and I didn't really like the feel of the thong in my butt crack...

But if you guys like wearing them, do it! This board is all about empowerment and encouragement!

You don’t need a perfect arse to wear a thong, just a little crack…LoL

All jokes aside, 2 things need to happen for one to have any chance of enjoying wearing a thong.
1: You have to get one that fits YOU. The way a thong fits is way more critical than a brief. Get it wrong and yeah, they feel like they are trying to cut you in half. But find the right one and you won’t know you have it on, and yet everything will be “held” perfectly.
2: You have to get past the social stigma they have unjustly gained. If you don’t get past that, no matter how well the thong fits you, your mind knows it’s there and what it is.

I don’t know about you but this sounds very similar to what we as brief/speedo wearers already know and tell those who think they can’t wear a brief/speedo.

Give one an honest try, and you might be really surprised!
Enjoy your swim!