G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

I want to wear my speedos around family

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

_su_
United States of America

Re: I want to wear my speedos around family

Post by _su_ » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:58 am

I'll withhold my advice since it seems you're avoiding that others are suggesting to tone it down. Rocking a speedo is one thing; rocking more than just the clear outline of your genitals is another.

My advice, since it's a common mistake to think anything goes in Florida, is to research laws of exactly which beach you AND your thong-wearing sisters are visiting. There are laws on many beaches against thongs, and some beaches will even cite you for wearing one on city property (Daytona) in the parking lot but not cite you for being on county property (Volusia) of the beach. Meanwhile, not far from there, are completely clothing optional beaches, which means you don't have to take off your speedo, but it's not required to keep it on.

Also, it's getting a bit too cold this time of year to be wearing something that won't hide shrinkage.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:24 am

_su_ wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:58 am
I'll withhold my advice since it seems you're avoiding that others are suggesting to tone it down. Rocking a speedo is one thing; rocking more than just the clear outline of your genitals is another.

Also, it's getting a bit too cold this time of year to be wearing something that won't hide shrinkage.
I just like to wear flat-front suits at crowded beaches that won't show a big bulge, or empty pouch after I swim in the cold ocean. I can wear the smallest suit on the beach with no one minding. I posted the suit photos on Instagram and none were censored, I only get nice comments.
Last edited by Flatfront on Mon May 30, 2022 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:31 am

_su_ wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:58 am

My advice, since it's a common mistake to think anything goes in Florida, is to research laws of exactly which beach you AND your thong-wearing sisters are visiting. There are laws on many beaches against thongs, and some beaches will even cite you for wearing one on city property (Daytona) in the parking lot but not cite you for being on county property (Volusia) of the beach. Meanwhile, not far from there, are completely clothing optional beaches, which means you don't have to take off your speedo, but it's not required to keep it on.

Amen.

Elsewhere it was asked "Should I wear this ..." with an accompanying image of himself in the suit illustrating exactly why it might not be the a good idea to wear that suit on a public beach or pool if others can tell in great detail whether you're circumcised or not.

At a private beach or function, perhaps, maybe, it depends. In a public arena it draws the question, "Are you there to swim and sun, or are you there to intentionally or not to provoke, to attempt to titillate, and to possibly offend?".

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:48 pm

so I did it. this past weekend we did a quick trip to Florida. I wore my briefs around my family at the beach and pool. I told them other day I have been wearing swim briefs at the gym pool for working out swimming laps and they were little shock but understood. my sisters said I have the body for speedos so its not that weird and its attractive look. I guess I should have had more confidence since I wear underwear briefs around my family all the time. I live with them and usually wear Calvin Klein briefs and a shirt around the house and its not a big deal. my sisters usually wear shirt and undies as well. were family though so I just figured were comfortable in our home and was not sure how a public setting would go. we got to the beach and stripped down to my red speedo day 1 and it felt great. the fam didn't mind and it was a great feeling. sisters said I look really good in them and it should be a normal thing for me to wear. the bulge was not a problem either. can't wait to wear more speedos in public setting.

Speedeau
Canada

Post by Speedeau » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:01 am

Congrats you did it! It will get easier and more natural every time you do it!

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:43 am

Awesome! Glad to hear it went well!

Speedo_z
Great Britain

Post by Speedo_z » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:12 am

Hi
Can't wait to hear about your experiences and see you enjoying being out and about in them. I hope to see you in your red ones soon, and your speedo tan lines coming along too.

Have a LOT of fun!
Patrick

ATLSpeedoBB
United States of America

Post by ATLSpeedoBB » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:43 am

Good for you! You look amazing in all of the suite, but I would wear the blue around friends and family, but I would also sign up for an entry level swim race or triathalon... Gives you good cover, if anyone starts nosing around too much. I wear speedos mostly to feel sexy, openly cruise dudes at the pool, beach, sauna, party, etc. I went over to a FWB house to hang out and tan with him and his lover. The lover's mother was there, sitting around the pool, so, I dropped my shorts and showed my white suit. I jumped in the pool and up onto a float and my suit was completely transparent. I didn't realize how see-thru. I apologized to the Mom and her son, and she blushed. She said she like what she saw...shortly after that the Mom had left, and the couple and I got down--with me being split fucked by both of them.
Love speedos and spandex almost as much as I love cocks shooting cum.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:20 pm

swimmerguy wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:48 pm
so I did it. this past weekend we did a quick trip to Florida. I wore my briefs around my family at the beach and pool.
Sounds great! Did you actually have as much VPL there as in your photos?!?

And, would you post some pix of your sisters in their thongs????! :P

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:45 pm

phltanner wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:20 pm
You lot are kinky! :lol:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:31 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:45 pm
phltanner wrote:

😂😂
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:03 am

phltanner wrote:

Very funny!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:06 am

swimmerguy wrote:
so I did it... . we got to the beach and stripped down to my red speedo day 1 and it felt great.... can't wait to wear more speedos in public setting.
Fantastic! Congratulations!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:47 am

phltanner wrote:
Turning me on!!

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:05 am

phltanner wrote:
swimmerguy wrote:
so I did it. this past weekend we did a quick trip to Florida. I wore my briefs around my family at the beach and pool.
Sounds great! Did you actually have as much VPL there as in your photos?!?

Haha i do have some VPL mostly, my dick is fairly large. And maybe I can send some of the sisters they love attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:39 am

swimmerguy wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:05 am
Haha i do have some VPL mostly, my dick is fairly large. And maybe I can send some of the sisters they love attention

You certainly do! Is your cock that way (a semi) all the time?!?!? If so, quite impressive to all!!

And your sisters, craving attention, are just my type!

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:41 am

phltanner wrote:
swimmerguy wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:05 am

You certainly do! Is your cock that way (a semi) all the time?!?!? If so, quite impressive to all!!

And your sisters, craving attention, are just my type!
IMG_7150.jpg
IMG_7150.jpg (138.88 KiB) Viewed 4982 times
IMG_7150.jpg
IMG_7150.jpg
The pic with 2 girls, the one on right is my sis and then my other sis who dye her hair blonde is one in pink thong and then I know you guys love girls in one pieces, that’s also her, she use to race. I snagged some of their thongs that they were getting rid of other day lol

Attachments
IMG_7151.jpg
IMG_7151.jpg (110.73 KiB) Viewed 4982 times
IMG_7152.jpg
IMG_7152.jpg (160.28 KiB) Viewed 4982 times

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:50 pm

Wow, very hot!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:36 pm

swimmerguy wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:41 am
The pic with 2 girls, the one on right is my sis and then my other sis who dye her hair blonde is one in pink thong and then I know you guys love girls in one pieces, that’s also her, she use to race. I snagged some of their thongs that they were getting rid of other day lol

Love them all!! They are so HOT!! They got my cock's attention, and now I know why you always have a semi...!! Do your sisters mind if I JO to their pix?
Got more?!?!? They show any pink for us?

Where are U going next? I want to meet U there!

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:23 am

swimmerguy wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:41 am

Unless your sister is Phoebe Harris I call shenanigans.