G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos and Wrestling.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

lycramike34
Great Britain

Speedos and Wrestling.

Post by lycramike34 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:48 am

Many years ago, like many other guys here as well I'm sure,I would Enjoy the World of Wrestling, while also loving the Speedos aspect of it too..
I've added a few pics. ALL FOUND ON THE NET. Did this get your interest in Wrestling, the Speedos or Both.
Not really sure which was first for me, just to say the whole thing was a real turn on for me.
Any other guys feel he same too.
Attachments
27a.jpg
Me in Red Speedos and white Boots.
27a.jpg (54.72 KiB) Viewed 4026 times
08_06_02[1] (2).jpg
08_06_02[1] (2).jpg (37.5 KiB) Viewed 4031 times
3w.jpg
3w.jpg (24.79 KiB) Viewed 4031 times
1dtyrrt.jpg
1dtyrrt.jpg (34.02 KiB) Viewed 4031 times
(26445.jpg
(26445.jpg (53.67 KiB) Viewed 4031 times

10decguy

Re: Speedos and Wrestling.

Post by 10decguy » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:14 am

Wow, the front guy in the last picture... Nice legs and impressive torso,.. and his snug fitting speedos also leave little to the imagination. Very hot.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:15 am

I've never seen straight-up swim speedos in the ring before. I wouldn't think they had the support you would desire. Plus, back in the day, speedos were mostly lycra, I'm not sure how well they'd hold up to ring action.

Does anyone own pro wrestling briefs? One of the brand names I've seen is MatMan. I think they are a thick nylon. I always wondered what they were like to wear.

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:36 am

lycramike34 wrote:Many years ago, like many other guys here as well I'm sure,I would Enjoy the World of Wrestling, while also loving the Speedos aspect of it too..
I've added a few pics. ALL FOUND ON THE NET. Did this get your interest in Wrestling, the Speedos or Both.
Not really sure which was first for me, just to say the whole thing was a real turn on for me.
I agree lycramike34; I would love to get into wrestling in speedos. A real turn on for me.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

lycramike34
Great Britain

Post by lycramike34 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:28 am

Speedomartin wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:36 am
lycramike34 wrote:Many years ago, like many other guys here as well I'm sure,I would Enjoy the World of Wrestling, while also loving the Speedos aspect of it too..
I agree lycramike34; I would love to get into wrestling in speedos. A real turn on for me.

Sadly tho Martin, not many others about that are into it. OR are to far away.

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:45 am

lycramike34 wrote:
Speedomartin wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:36 am

Sadly tho Martin, not many others about that are into it. OR are to far away.
Yes lycramike34 I agree. At least we are both in the UK lol.

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:14 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202112 ... 3feae7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202112 ... 3bbf2b.jpg[/IMG]

I know this isn’t regarding speedos but i may have wrestling speedo Ones coming.
but my buddy who is always over pissed off one of my Sisters and to settle the matter they wrestled and she completely dominated and humiliated him. Here’s some shots of her destroying him hahaha it was hilarious to see him go down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:37 pm

I should have had him thrown on a speedo before my sis got the better of him. Would have made for better content.

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:16 am

swimmerguy wrote:I should have had him thrown on a speedo before my sis got the better of him. Would have made for better content.

Definitely a speedo would have been better

skinnydipper35
Great Britain

Post by skinnydipper35 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:06 am

Love the last photo great body. No better way to get choked out hard in a speedo or nude! He has a great body! Would love to try in a speedo/g-string or nude!