G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Surfing Speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

Surfing Speedos

Post by shadowmn » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:27 am

Has anyone surfed while only wearing a speedo or seen anyone doing this?
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Surfing Speedos

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:08 am

No, but I have water skied in one, I Scotland!! It was a great feeling.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:57 pm

I've done it a few times. There were a few cute girls smiling at me in the water one day, but me being stupid didn't chat with them at all.
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:28 pm

shadowmn wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:27 am
Has anyone surfed while only wearing a speedo or seen anyone doing this?
I've only seen a couple pictures of guys surfing in speedos.

I've boogie-boarded, but not surfed in speedos. It's exhilarating. (I used to surf. Always thought that straddling the board with bare thighs against the wax might be uncomfortable. Sand can get into the wax. That's why board shorts are long.)

I've got nice smiles (not smirks) from girls seeing me emerge from the surf holding my boogie board and fins. I think if you can exit the water looking even half-way athletic, you'll get a positive reaction. Just be careful to avoid getting knocked over by a rogue wave. Kind of kills the moment. :roll:

T
Long time Speedo® lover

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:25 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:08 am
No, but I have water skied in one, I Scotland!! It was a great feeling.
No, not surfing, but when stand-up paddling. It's great. Gives freedom and a good body feeling. Hadn't any complaints yet.