G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Pandemic & Members of This Forum

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi
Canada

The Pandemic & Members of This Forum

Post by speedoboi » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:17 pm

Good evening/morning:

I'm in Toronto, Canada. This variant has resulted in more restrictions being placed. I don't celebrate Christmas for various reasons. An additional one, December 20 of 2020 my dad died unexpectedly. Monday was the 1 year anniversary. I was not in the festive mood or party mood then and I feel the same way now.

I hope all the members of this forum will try to enjoy the time off with their family and friends.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: The Pandemic & Members of This Forum

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:46 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:17 pm
Good evening/morning:

I'm in Toronto, Canada. This variant has resulted in more restrictions being placed. I don't celebrate Christmas for various reasons. An additional one, December 20 of 2020 my dad died unexpectedly. Monday was the 1 year anniversary. I was not in the festive mood or party mood then and I feel the same way now.

I hope all the members of this forum will try to enjoy the time off with their family and friends.
Thank you for your kind wishes, sorry about your situation.
I will be working but hope for some family time.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

VPLaddict
Great Britain

Post by VPLaddict » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:16 am

speedoboi wrote:
Good evening/morning:

And the same best wishes for 2022 back at you buddy x
A big hard VPL makes me weak at the knees 8)

wetman1961
Great Britain

Post by wetman1961 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:58 am

All the best to you. Losing someone around Christmas time is always hard, the general joy around the time only seems to heighten the feeling of loss. I hope you will find peace, and fond memories.
Every man should own a Little Black Speedo :P

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:49 am

speedoboi wrote:Good evening/morning:

Hi Speedoboi,

My sincere condolences, it’s not great loosing a loved one close to Xmas. I lost my father in Oct 2020 and had his funeral on the 4/12/21, 5 days away from my birthday. I hate Christmas and new year, hope you stay well and safe. Same applies to all the forum members and hope you all have a great Christmas. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:58 pm

speedoboi wrote:

Heartfelt condolences. Thanks for your thoughts, and best to you.

My work has me off for three days, so I'm fortunate.
Last edited by Thom on Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:07 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:49 am

My sincere condolences, it’s not great loosing a loved one close to Xmas. I lost my father in Oct 2020 and had his funeral on the 4/12/21, 5 days away from my birthday. I hate Christmas and new year, hope you stay well and safe. Same applies to all the forum members and hope you all have a great Christmas.
Deepest condolences.

My mother and grandfather died in December, so the month has its melancholy moments. Can empathize with all who have mixed emotions about this time of year.

I've noticed, with time, things have got better for me; although there will be and have been moments of remembrance.

I do like your Christmas animation that, for some reason, reminds me of the Canadian Pacific holiday train that once ran at this time of year, but is now virtual. Maybe next year.
CP Holiday.jpg
CP Holiday Train
CP Holiday.jpg (35.21 KiB) Viewed 2210 times

Peace to all.

Tom
Long time Speedo® lover