G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Is There Something Wrong with Me

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi
Canada

Is There Something Wrong with Me

Post by speedoboi » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:14 pm

DE Swim wear 2.jpg
DE Swim wear 2.jpg (53.54 KiB) Viewed 5013 times
I was communicating with a bi guy online. We shared some common interests such as underwear and swim briefs. He asked me to send a cock pick. But I told him I don't send those pics. But I could send him one of me hard in my white swim briefs and it's poking out. Size wise, no one has ever complained. I'm not a lady's man and I'm exploring my sexual curiosity with guys. Even black females and males (not really attracted to blacks that much though) I've had quick flings with were impressed with my cock and loads of cum that I shoot.

I sent him this pic, without showing my face. He saw it and then he blocked me on social media. I don't get it. Please be honest, is there something wrong with me?

I'm a white male, over 30 (I look younger) and short at 5'7" or 170 cm
150 lbs
Uncut cock 7 inches
Broad shoulders and chest and nice legs

Once again, is there something wrong with me?

10decguy

Re: Is There Something Wrong with Me

Post by 10decguy » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:55 pm

Cannot imagine what could be wrong here, particularly when he was asking for a cock picture. You look great. His loss I would say...

wetman1961
Great Britain

Post by wetman1961 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:04 am

Nowt so queer as folk. Some people are just odd.

If someone blocks me, I reckon that says more about them than it does about me.
Every man should own a Little Black Speedo :P

twink99
Netherlands

Post by twink99 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:31 am

Sometimes you have such people, says more about them. Nice picture by the way!
Board shorts are for sissies

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:14 am

That's a great picture! And how many people can say they have Dave Evans swimwear? Didn't he sell those like 7 or 8 years ago?

A lot of pic collectors out there. Once they get your pic, they block you. Don't take it personally.

SpeedoLover96
Australia

Post by SpeedoLover96 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:44 am

Doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with the pic at all. I don’t you are at fault in the slightest.

skinnydipper35
Great Britain

Post by skinnydipper35 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:12 pm

Hi

Only thing wrong with the photo is those lovely white trunks! There not small enough! A g-string & that hard cock would look so much better

kalel6966

Post by kalel6966 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:19 pm

speedoboi wrote:
DE Swim wear 2.jpg
I was communicating with a bi guy online. We shared some common interests such as underwear and swim briefs. He asked me to send a cock pick. But I told him I don't send those pics. But I could send him one of me hard in my white swim briefs and it's poking out. Size wise, no one has ever complained. I'm not a lady's man and I'm exploring my sexual curiosity with guys. Even black females and males (not really attracted to blacks that much though) I've had quick flings with were impressed with my cock and loads of cum that I shoot.

I sent him this pic, without showing my face. He saw it and then he blocked me on social media. I don't get it. Please be honest, is there something wrong with me?

150 lbs
Uncut cock 7 inches

The only thing I see wrong is nobody is helping you inside the speedo I want to be your personal speedo attendant and I may have once in awhile use my mouth to moisturize the problem

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

kalel6966

Post by kalel6966 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:22 pm

speedoboi wrote:
DE Swim wear 2.jpg

150 lbs
Uncut cock 7 inches

Dm me to help a friend and his big cock and I'm at service and special requests

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:01 pm

I appreciate everyone's frank comments. In all seriousness, if anyone here saw something wrong with me, feel free to offer constructive criticism.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:24 am

Your mighty boner either scared him out of being Bi or he's a creep. Let's not give him the benefit of the doubt; he's a creep!

He was in it for the dick pics and would have blocked you whether or not you sent him anything. I bet he engages with loads of lads and then fucks off like that. A cut and run merchant, giving perverts everywhere a bad name.
Real men wear Speedo's

SammyKyoupan
Japan

Post by SammyKyoupan » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:43 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:14 pm
DE Swim wear 2.jpg

150 lbs
Uncut cock 7 inches

I post lots of selfies to social media, and some are a little over-the-top (OK, some are a LOT over-the-top!) and some people just can't handle it and get pretty offended.

Mostly I think it's just their insecurity about their own erotic feelings. If there is anything wrong with anyone, it's probably him, not you.

So, don't feel intimidated by narrow minded prudish people...JUST HAVE FUN! That is my motto :P

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:44 am

Nothing wrong with you..... you are good looking and the picture is really good . If he blocked you then that's his problem not yours.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:24 pm

He probably realized you are much bigger than he is, and did not want to be shown up.
I have posted many flat-front photos on various sites of tiny suits I wear at the Beach, and only get nice comments. They like my no-bulge look, it is different.
EDIT: Most people who look at these photos are not site members and don't comment, so I deleted all my photos now.