G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos in Grindr

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

sandford50
Great Britain

Speedos in Grindr

Post by sandford50 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:00 am

Okay, I dabble on and off Grindr, but confess to cyber stalking guys whose profiles show them in speedos. Flitting through profiles and I spy a guy sporting a pair. Hell, yes!! Thank you, sir! Will often explore other parts of the world just to see what’s about: Bondi beach, Miami Beach. Was in Madrid over the weekend and so many hot guys had them in their profiles. Which part of the world has the best profiles? Any thoughts?

(And yes, I often use my profile pic here on Grindr).

twink99
Netherlands

Re: Speedos in Grindr

Post by twink99 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:00 am

Well I don't know which parts have the best profiles, but in Italy it's somewhat more common to see guys wearing speedos on Grindr.
Board shorts are for sissies

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:08 am

twink99 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:00 am
Well I don't know which parts have the best profiles, but in Italy it's somewhat more common to see guys wearing speedos on Grindr.
May have to cyber explore a few beach resorts in Italy then! Thanks

twink99
Netherlands

Post by twink99 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:34 am

Haha, yeah faking your location can be fun.
Board shorts are for sissies

SpeedoJT
United States of America

Post by SpeedoJT » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:58 am

Headed to Miami in a couple of days, and definitely going to be checking out Grinder while I’m there. Hopefully finding those fellow speedo wearers to get my tan on with and whatever else may cum up!