G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Miami recommendations?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Miami recommendations?

Post by aznspeedoboy » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:58 pm

Possibly going to Miami in beginning of summer this year and looking for speedo-friendly beach recs or pools. Any recommendations from people that have been?
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: Miami recommendations?

Post by packedspeedo » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:54 am

I was at South Beach many years ago. Lots of guys in speedos out and about, and no one cared. Was so freeing. I didn't truly appreciate it like I would today.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:41 am

aznspeedoboy wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:58 pm
Possibly going to Miami in beginning of summer this year and looking for speedo-friendly beach recs or pools. Any recommendations from people that have been?
Miami has a nude beach called "Haulover Beach," and nudity is officially sanctioned there. I've never been. Might be worth a visit. And there's always South Beach. Also, by finding a gay-friendly guest house/inn, you'll likely have access to a pool.
Long time Speedo® lover

swimmerbud
United States of America

Post by swimmerbud » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:44 pm

South Beach overall is speedo friendly. The gay beach is something like 13th Street. Haulover is a big park and on the north end its clothing optional with the farthest part being more gay leaning. Hotels and whatnot, unless it's a 'gay' hotel, is probably speedo friendly but not prevalent.
Life is short, Speedo on
USA | Mostly Straight

whoami

Miami recommendations?

Post by whoami » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:57 pm

Totally agree with all posters above. Miami is a great place to wear speedo. No one will bat an eye. South beach is a great place to hang out in speedo. I even saw guys in thongs. Locals say you can wear whatever you want. If it’s too revealing (by revealing I mean sheer. Opaque thongs are fine), probably people will complain to the cop but the cop will tell you to change. That’s it. If possible, I would recommend you stay at a hotel on the beach (maybe below 22nd street). I think more likely you’ll see more speedos in those hotels but literally all hotels are fine.

I love Haulover too. I think it’s easier to park at Haulover if you drive. I like the section in the north end with more gay guys. maybe 50% ish prefer wearing something. I’ve seen many interesting suits there that I never knew existed. You’ll have a great time. Keep us posted how it goes.

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Sun May 08, 2022 7:23 am

I recently moved to Miami, and have only had the chance to go to the beach once. It was at Bill Baggs Cape Florida state park on Key Biscayne, which seems to be more of a local spot than a tourist spot. While I was there I saw at least three other guys wearing speedos. Seems to be an indication of how accepted they are. I can't think of another time I've been to a US beach and seen that happen. Let me know where your hanging out while your out here and you'll have at least one other person on the beach in a speedo!

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:15 pm

Following up on this. Miami was SUCH a great speedo destination. We were mainly on South Beach and I wore a speedo everyday (got an amazing speedo tan bc of it). There was maybe 5-6 other guys wearing speedos each day nearby, Im sure there was more if we walked up and down the beach. I’ll be sure to make it to Haulover next time!
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)