G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo Friendly Areas in USA?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

silentlegion
United States of America

Speedo Friendly Areas in USA?

Post by silentlegion » Sun May 01, 2022 8:20 am

Hello Speedo lovers,

I was wondering if anyone knows a speedo friendly area in Ohio or Michigan or any nearby states? I'm working in Toledo for awhile and would love to have a nice dip in some water without being hated on.

Also let's not limit this post to to just those areas let's name all the areas in the USA so if anyone comes across this post they can reference to it.

Welcome to summer and enjoy your time in the sun.

-silentlegion

ChicagoDan

Re: Speedo Friendly Areas in USA?

Post by ChicagoDan » Sun May 01, 2022 11:40 am

I wear speedos in Chicago, Michigan, Indiana. If I'm on the beach, I'm in a speedo

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed May 04, 2022 11:05 am

Never found an "unfriendly" area - it would be a long, long list.

Just pull your speedo on & go!!

otter
United States of America

Post by otter » Wed May 04, 2022 9:03 pm

Go ahead and consider them all friendly, and put "hated upon" out of your mind. You may not see many speedos. People will be more curious than anything, and you will be showing them that there is another degree of freedom possible in the USA. Some may be judgmental, but they will keep it to themselves. I'm talking standard cuts, conservative 10cm to 6cm sides with modest coverage. I know that some guys here really like to push the envelope!

I grew up in Michigan, haven't been there for a while, but I'm sure you'll be fine at the lakes, rivers or any kind of hotel or public pool. I live in N. California now, and I can pretty much count on seeing other guys lap swimming or on the high school swim team in Speedos at the community pool here. There will be a few at the beaches along the coast, but it will be a rare sight at the beaches and hotels around Lake Tahoe. However, never any pushback I'd call unfriendly. More toward friendly, yet mostly just self-absorbed. I can say the same for many beaches and pools in Hawaii, Nevada, Colorado and Arizona in the past couple of years. Just go for it and feel good about it.
feel water like an otter would