G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo fighters

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Speedo fighters

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat May 14, 2022 9:40 am

https://youtu.be/cesLVKdXNaQ

I like seeing alpha guys wearing Speedo's in situations where you wouldn't expect it or where few others/ no one else is speedoing.

A speedo wrestle or boxing match, where I'm speedo'd up but the other guy isn't is a cool fantasy of mine. This video link is Greg "Superbody" Carpenter vs Brad McRae and I'm interested to know what others think.
Real men wear Speedo's

LycraSteve
Croatia

Re: Speedo fighters

Post by LycraSteve » Sat May 14, 2022 5:32 pm

Hot vid! The dude in speedos looks great, def see what you were all about!😄

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun May 22, 2022 6:08 am

Two more dunno who they are, posed perhaps, but it's kind of "Speedo's triumphant; fuck off, yeah!" kind of thing.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220515-095638_Ecosia.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-095638_Ecosia.jpg (51.61 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun May 22, 2022 8:33 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 9:40 am
https://youtu.be/cesLVKdXNaQ

I like seeing alpha guys wearing Speedo's in situations where you wouldn't expect it or where few others/ no one else is speedoing.

A speedo wrestle or boxing match, where I'm speedo'd up but the other guy isn't is a cool fantasy of mine. This video link is Greg "Superbody" Carpenter vs Brad McRae and I'm interested to know what others think.
Has its erotic qualities. But seeing the guy with his back on the mat getting his face pummeled got disturbing.
Long time Speedo® lover