G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos in Spain and London

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

VPLaddict
Great Britain

Speedos in Spain and London

Post by VPLaddict » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:44 am

In the last month I have had a short break in Spain and stayed in a couple of London hotels with pools. Always wore speedos - small blue Arena’s in Spain and classic black speedos in London. Maybe some looks (hopefully of admiration) but no comments with other guests around. Indeed another guy was wearing black speedos as well at one London hotel. We gave each other a knowing positive look. Let’s hope the tide is turning for speedo wearing. Just needs more of us to get out there in public in our speedos. We know they are the best swimming wear - let’s show others how comfy they are. Keep the speedo flag flying gents!
A big hard VPL makes me weak at the knees 8)

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Speedos in Spain and London

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:30 pm

VPLaddict wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:44 am
In the last month I have had a short break in Spain and stayed in a couple of London hotels with pools. Always wore speedos - small blue Arena’s in Spain and classic black speedos in London. Maybe some looks (hopefully of admiration) but no comments with other guests around. Indeed another guy was wearing black speedos as well at one London hotel. We gave each other a knowing positive look. Let’s hope the tide is turning for speedo wearing. Just needs more of us to get out there in public in our speedos. We know they are the best swimming wear - let’s show others how comfy they are. Keep the speedo flag flying gents!

Good to hear!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

sandford50
Great Britain

Re: Speedos in Spain and London

Post by sandford50 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:27 pm

I go regularily to Spain (Mallorca) and precovid to the beaches around Alicante, Nerja and ALWAYS wore my speedos with pride. Not too many others did, but that didn't stop me.