G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Portugal Report

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

CanSpeedo
Canada

Portugal Report

Post by CanSpeedo » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:18 pm

Currently on my Portugal trip. Have to say there are very few speedos around. Maybe 2-3 including me.
I’m enjoying my time in my speedos though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedoboi
Canada

Re: Portugal Report

Post by speedoboi » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:48 pm

I hope you are in the south, the Algarve. Which beach?

CanSpeedo
Canada

Post by CanSpeedo » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:11 pm

No. Unfortunately on the coast near Porto. I’m sure there would have been more speedos down there though

CanSpeedo
Canada

Post by CanSpeedo » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:05 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202206 ... 2da11b.jpg[/IMG]

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:41 am

CanSpeedo wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:05 am
image too wide to show
Looking good!

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:23 pm

CanSpeedo wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:05 am
Lookin amazing mate, hope you're having a lovely time!
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

T88

Post by T88 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:33 pm

Looking good! Keep the updates coming 😁

samuraispeedo
Great Britain

Post by samuraispeedo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:40 am

Looking great mate, loving the blue suit especially!

CanSpeedo
Canada

Post by CanSpeedo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:30 am

Thanks all!
Forgot to mention new trend I noticed there. Guys were wearing short shorts bathing suit. Kind of like running shorts and then hiking the legs up into the liner. It looked so ridiculous, almost like they were wearing a diaper because it was so puffy. All that to get more tan, which they would get with a speedo.
I really just didn’t get it!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:39 am

CanSpeedo wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:30 am
Thanks all!
Forgot to mention new trend I noticed there. Guys were wearing short shorts bathing suit. Kind of like running shorts and then hiking the legs up into the liner. It looked so ridiculous, almost like they were wearing a diaper because it was so puffy. All that to get more tan, which they would get with a speedo.

Sounds pretty odd but I suppose they are wearing short shorts and not 'long trousers' into the water!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:52 pm

CanSpeedo wrote:
Thanks all!
I really just didn’t it
I had a friend who would roll his board shorts way up his legs to tan his thighs, while I wore a speedo solar. I finally convinced him to just wear a speedo. After trying one of mine, he bought a couple of his own for when we would go to the beach.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:43 pm

ChicagoDan wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:52 pm
CanSpeedo wrote:
Thanks all!
I really just didn’t it
I had a friend who would roll his board shorts way up his legs to tan his thighs, while I wore a speedo solar. I finally convinced him to just wear a speedo. After trying one of mine, he bought a couple of his own for when we would go to the beach.
Result!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

twink99
Netherlands

Post by twink99 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:13 pm

CanSpeedo wrote:
Thanks all!

Humans... Such fascinating creatures...
Board shorts are for sissies

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:52 pm

ChicagoDan wrote:
I had a friend who would roll his board shorts way up his legs to tan his thighs...
[/quote]

Stupidest habit ever. Just to conform to idiotic societal norms. It just proves that men hate sporting the "neopolitan ice cream" tan look of the middle third of their body the color of vanilla. I wish more women hated the boardshort tan on their guys. They'd force more boyfriends to wear briefer suits.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:20 am

ChicagoDan wrote:
This was the logic I used on my wife on our last beach trip, where I cajoled her into letting me spend the afternoon tanning in a speedo. "Why roll up my shorts and look like a dumbass when I can just wear a speedo under the shorts, ditch the shorts when I'm laying/sitting out tanning, and put the shorts back on when we need to go on a walk or I need to go up to the bar or whatever?" She reluctantly agreed.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:50 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:20 am
ChicagoDan wrote:
This was the logic I used on my wife on our last beach trip, where I cajoled her into letting me spend the afternoon tanning in a speedo. "Why roll up my shorts and look like a dumbass when I can just wear a speedo under the shorts, ditch the shorts when I'm laying/sitting out tanning, and put the shorts back on when we need to go on a walk or I need to go up to the bar or whatever?" She reluctantly agreed.
My wife is used to me wearing them, since that is pretty much what she has always seem me in. She still prefers me to wear square cuts, though, because she feels they are less revealing. But she never minds me laying out on the yard on a speedo where the neighbors could see me. Or she just realized I was going to do it anyway.

rmf

Post by rmf » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:20 am

CanSpeedo wrote:
Thanks all!
I saw this recently in Italy too. I don't remember seeing it as much the last time I was there several years ago.

It was mostly guys in their late teens to maybe early 30's. So much so that my wife commented about it and also said that it seemed like that age group was wearing shorts (5 to 1) over briefs. I feel as if it was more evenly split the last time we werre there. As you got older or younger than that age group, briefs were more common.

I wore briefs the whole time. If fact, I didn't have any other type of swimsuit with me on the trip.
straight, married w/ kids.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:25 pm

I've seen more shorts and square cuts this year also.... a trend away from board shorts!
BTW, that blue suit look great, love the color!

n2er

Post by n2er » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:20 am

CanSpeedo wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:18 pm
Currently on my Portugal trip. Have to say there are very few speedos around. Maybe 2-3 including me.
I’m enjoying my time in my speedos though.

looks great, 8) 8) 8) and nice swim
I'm sad, I expected that the southern states of Europe are speedo friendly