G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Anyone in the New England area of US?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimmerguy
United States of America

Anyone in the New England area of US?

Post by swimmerguy » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:20 am

Anyone in the New England area of the US? Guys ever meet up for swim in speedo or beach day in speedo? Or know of any spots to rock speedos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BriefExcursion20
United States of America

Re: Anyone in the New England area of US?

Post by BriefExcursion20 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:42 pm

Generally speaking, the Speedo hotspots in New England consist of one of these three locales - Herring Cove in Provincetown, Ogunquit Beach in Maine, and The M Street Beach (aka - Kiki Beach) south of Boston.

For me personally, my go-to's are either Revere Beach and Singing Beach. They're not especially speedo-heavy per say, though people there don't have too much of a problem if you wear them. Plus, they're easy to access if you live in-and-around the Boston area.

BriefExcursion20
United States of America

Post by BriefExcursion20 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:44 pm

If you want a better picture of where to look, there's an entire thread on this forum discussing the best places to wear speedos in Massachusetts -

viewtopic.php?t=141899

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:10 pm

Brief excursion named the big ones and I chimed into the previous thread. I've gone to Kiki beach a few times but been busy so sadly haven't made it elsewhere yet. I'll be in Ptown next week and will plan a few other beach trips before the season ends. Probably Singing or Crane's. After all I need to work on my speedo tan before summer fades away in our region

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk