G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Beach Vacation

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

52dno98
United States of America

Beach Vacation

Post by 52dno98 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:35 am

Hey guys,

Just got back from a long weekend vacation on Florida's gulf coast in the southeast U.S. It was the Columbus Day holiday here, so my wife and I left our kid at my mother-in-law's and went to the beach.

I wore my speedos on three different days. The beach was super crowded- just a couple of meters/yards between beach umbrellas, so it took some courage to do so. I tried to be really discreet since my wife isn't a fan of my speedo-ing. So I'd stay in my beach chair or just lie down on the sand in front of our chair, but not stand in the water or walk up and down the beach in them.

On one of the days, my wife and I both had way too much to drink and after a while she said she didn't care if I wore speedos or not, so off came the shorts and I just sat in a chair in the surf next to her in just my speedos, enjoying the waves and the sun on my skin. It was such a fucking thrill and made me so fucking horny- over the course of the weekend we had some of the best sex we've had in years.

And now I have a pretty spectacular speedo tan.

It was such a great weekend and was so liberating. Just had to share!
beach1.JPG
beach1.JPG (177.2 KiB) Viewed 3416 times
beach2.jpeg
beach2.jpeg (218.92 KiB) Viewed 3416 times

MrMusik
United States of America

Re: Beach Vacation

Post by MrMusik » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:24 am

Glad to hear you had a great beach visit! It is always nice when that can happen!

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:15 pm

Nice to hear you had so much fun ;)

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:57 pm

Sounds like a great result!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

rmf

Post by rmf » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:18 pm

I hear it's been a crazy crowed week down there so good for you! Can't beat that gulf sand, water and awesome feeling of just doing what you want without worrying about what others think....
straight, married w/ kids.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:57 pm

Sounds fantastic. Nothing like swimming on the Gulf in speedos

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:20 pm

Nice work! How liberating. Keep it up so hopefully someday soon, we'll adopt the european approach where they're everwhere. Did you quickly realize that no one cared, and it was all in your head? :)
Fit, Married, Bi

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:13 am

Great report! Congratulations on realizing some awesome speedo action. Hopefully next time, actually walk into the surf and swim in your speedo, it will blow your mind how great it feels!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:43 pm

diveguy wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:13 am
Great report! Congratulations on realizing some awesome speedo action. Hopefully next time, actually walk into the surf and swim in your speedo, it will blow your mind how great it feels!
I DID do that! I had to be three sheets to the wind, ha ha, but I did it! I went in and out of the water (mainly to pee) several times.

There was even one point where we decided to go on a walk up the beach- I walked about 20 yards in my speedo before I got shy and went back to our chair to put my shorts on. As I said the beach was SUPER crowded, so I just couldn't muster the courage, even with the alcoholic lubrication, ha ha.