G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Nude Hot Springs

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

Nude Hot Springs

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:29 pm

I recently needed to get away for a few days, so I visited a nude mountain Hot Springs here in Colorado. It's a full-on naturist location, so it was pretty fantastic to remove everything and just be super free in a beautiful mountain environment.

At any rate, one of the coolest aspects is that even though I did not wear my speedos, my speedo tan built over many outdoor laps this summer was super obvious. So, essentially, it was still as though I was wearing them, even in a nudist environment. :lol:

It was fun to essentially show off the speedo tan for a few days in the hot springs, in the sauna, at the pool and essentially all over the grounds. I was a bit nervous at first, as not only do I have the super obvious tan, I was the only male who was fully shaved. So, no doubt I caught some curious looks, but it was a blast. :lol:
Fit, Married, Bi

SCC
Great Britain

Re: Nude Hot Springs

Post by SCC » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:04 pm

That does sound fun! I've managed to get decent speedo tan lines this year and I'd love to show them off like that. I love the idea of still 'wearing' speedos when you're not, due to your tan lines. At least everyone knew your preference, even if you couldn't slap the lycra on.
Straight, Speedos, cycling :shock:

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:58 am

Where is this place? I would love to go there sometime when I'm in the area!

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:25 pm

VPL wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:58 am
Where is this place? I would love to go there sometime when I'm in the area!
The place was called Valley View Hot Springs. It's a bit of a gem, so there are some access rules you have to abide by, but totally worth it. Really, a fantastic place.
Fit, Married, Bi

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:54 am

ColoradoFitSwimmer wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:29 pm
I recently needed to get away for a few days, so I visited a nude mountain Hot Springs here in Colorado. It's a full-on naturist location, so it was pretty fantastic to remove everything and just be super free in a beautiful mountain environment.

At any rate, one of the coolest aspects is that even though I did not wear my speedos, my speedo tan built over many outdoor laps this summer was super obvious. So, essentially, it was still as though I was wearing them, even in a nudist environment. :lol:

It was fun to essentially show off the speedo tan for a few days in the hot springs, in the sauna, at the pool and essentially all over the grounds. I was a bit nervous at first, as not only do I have the super obvious tan, I was the only male who was fully shaved. So, no doubt I caught some curious looks, but it was a blast. :lol:
Sounds like a fun place to visit! Appreciate the information. How is the lodging in the area?

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:41 am

speedolover wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:54 am
ColoradoFitSwimmer wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:29 pm

Sounds like a fun place to visit! Appreciate the information. How is the lodging in the area?
It's super unique. They have lodging on premises, or you can camp or bring your own smaller RV, so a lot of choices.
Fit, Married, Bi