G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

To bulge or not to bulge...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

To bulge or not to bulge...

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:53 pm

Not sure if any others think about this - or are as crazy as I am - but depending on my mood, I either like to show off a nice sized and obvious bulge/vpl, or a super tiny non-bulge.

I'm in the grower category, so I can either be pretty big or really small, so it's great for this 'fetish' I guess. For example, when I swim, I can get pretty small - the cold water helps of course - and I don't mind when I get out of the water, and I'm sporting a small VPL if pointed sideways, or a small nub, if pointed down.

I usually lay out and tan after swimming outside, so depending on my mood, I'll either position my cock sideways, which creates a good size and obvious sideways VPL, or straight down, which eliminates the bulge almost all together. If I'm wearing a tight water polo suit like a Turbo, and I point it down, I literally have zero bulge. It's kind of exciting when people see it, and no doubt they're thinking why in the hell would he wear a speedo with such a tiny package. :lol: It's actually a huge turn on.

So just curious what others preferences are, and if anyone has a small bulge fetish?
Fit, Married, Bi

speedolover

Re: To bulge or not to bulge...

Post by speedolover » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:57 am

Totally agree that it is a rush to vary between a small bulge and a large revealing bulge. I also enjoy occasionally splitting the balls to produce a nice ball bulge with each ball distinctly outlined.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:58 am

I love to show off. I’m average soft, above average hard, cut, and love when guys can see the ridge of my cock head through my bulge. If I’m feeling extra slutty, I wear a cock ring under my speedo…. Mostly to the gay beach, I wouldn’t want to scare people at the pool!

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:18 am

I'm not usually one to make an obvious bulge in a public setting, but there have been times where I'll get some blood flowing down there and it will be a little more bulge than usual. I don't try to hide it though. People can look if they want or turn away, the bulge is there to stay. lol
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:17 am

Wearing my favorite Aussiebum thin nylon briefs, usually a WonderJock, a nice mushroom head edge shows, even though I'm a grower. One reason I love them! My wife says everyone knows your circumcised!

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:02 am

I am also a grower. Years ago I wore a Flopper thong a few times, but I always prefer a flat-front look, and cold ocean water certainly helps when I have the smallest suit on the Beach. I always had a small-bulge fetish, ever since I was a kid.

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:17 pm

I also have this very tight solid red Mizuno Water Polo suit, but my Mategear suits are smaller and don't feel tight. I can roam around crowded beaches all day this way, I am invisible.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:48 pm

I prefer to show a substantial bulge.

For many years I always went with significantly down-sized Speedo, Arena, TYR, and other performance oriented suits that would really smash my equipment into my body and not show much for a bulge. Then I moved on to smaller suits and found the suits that can show a lot more bulge. Personally, I found this to be far more comfortable for extended wear. This style of suit would actually support my package instead of mashing it down. I, too, have larger than normal thighs and I prefer my equipment up front rather than mashed up inside me.

So mark me for for bulging.

I also enjoy seeing bulges on other guys, though if a fellow prefers the flat look, it is nice to have variety.

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:35 pm

Flatfront wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:02 am
I am also a grower. Years ago I wore a Flopper thong a few times, but I always prefer a flat-front look, and cold ocean water certainly helps when I have the smallest suit on the Beach. I always had a small-bulge fetish, ever since I was a kid.
Thanks for sharing flatfront. Wow, a couple of those suits are tiny. Kudos to you for being brave enough to wear those in public.
Fit, Married, Bi

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:27 am

speedolover wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:57 am
Totally agree that it is a rush to vary between a small bulge and a large revealing bulge. I also enjoy occasionally splitting the balls to produce a nice ball bulge with each ball distinctly outlined.
How do you split your balls?

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:21 am

I just put on my suit and it looks how it looks. I don’t try to “enhance” anything..Why would I want to make a girl think I’m something I’m not and then let her down? On the flip side why would I want to hide who/what I am ? It is what it is (or isn’t) and for the most part there’s nothing we can casually do about it. Be who you are and live your best life.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:34 pm

Solar73 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:21 am
I just put on my suit and it looks how it looks. I don’t try to “enhance” anything..Why would I want to make a girl think I’m something I’m not and then let her down? On the flip side why would I want to hide who/what I am ? It is what it is (or isn’t) and for the most part there’s nothing we can casually do about it. Be who you are and live your best life.
I second that viewpoint!!

Idaho
United States of America

Post by Idaho » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:09 pm

Solar73 wrote:
I agree, I don't go for the enhanced style suits but some have more of a pouch and obviously shows a bit more bulge. I don't worry too much either way, but I do tend to go for a slightly more conservative look, I'm not trying to flaunt anything.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:33 pm

Idaho wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:09 pm
Solar73 wrote:
I agree, I don't go for the enhanced style suits but some have more of a pouch and obviously shows a bit more bulge. I don't worry too much either way, but I do tend to go for a slightly more conservative look, I'm not trying to flaunt anything.
Exactly, we are what we are and a suit shows what is shows…

T88

Post by T88 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:15 am

Depends on my mood and the brief.
If im showing off then i position pointing up and to the left, i find it allows for growth as well as retraction, i tend to do this in my coloured briefs, that all have their linings cut out
If im not in the mood then i tuck straight down, keep things streamlined. There is something about looking down as seeing my small bulge

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:22 pm

How about a few reference pics.

No bulge...
IMG_5742.jpg
IMG_5742.jpg (460.52 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
IMG_5743.jpg
IMG_5743.jpg (700.26 KiB) Viewed 5362 times
IMG_5746.jpg
IMG_5746.jpg (480.98 KiB) Viewed 5361 times
And then a bulge...
IMG_5745.jpg
IMG_5745.jpg (562.34 KiB) Viewed 5362 times
IMG_5736.jpg
IMG_5736.jpg (632.36 KiB) Viewed 5362 times
What do you all prefer?
Fit, Married, Bi

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:24 pm

With, looks better, like the speedos too!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:32 pm

Thanks Scottie. It's a WaterPolo Turbo too, so it just crushes it down. They're super tight suits.
Fit, Married, Bi

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:32 am

Bulge is better always, so try Marcuse and Cocksox. In the Marcuse range they have their 3D front pouch as they are super comfy and very tasteful. Cocksox are likely wearing nothing at all as the fabric is quite thin but incredibly supportive. I wear both for lap swimming.