G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wives - their thoughts?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

diveguy
United States of America

Re: Wives - their thoughts?

Post by diveguy » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:50 am

Charley wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:04 am
I had never considered the idea that straight guys could have a speedo fetish! What a wonderful world :)
Oh yeah. Big time, but it’s a subset of my overall swimsuit-swimming-diving-freediving-in water/underwater-breath holding fetish. Love speedos on guys and bikinis on gals and anyone in the water in sleek, form fitting skin tight swimsuits.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Charley
Australia

Post by Charley » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:49 am

diveguy wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:50 am
Charley wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:04 am
I had never considered the idea that straight guys could have a speedo fetish! What a wonderful world :)
Oh yeah. Big time, but it’s a subset of my overall swimsuit-swimming-diving-freediving-in water/underwater-breath holding fetish. Love speedos on guys and bikinis on gals and anyone in the water in sleek, form fitting skin tight swimsuits.
I love this so much :)

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:25 pm

ChicagoDan wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:49 am
I've worn my speedo in front if my teenage kids. Doesn't seem to bother them, but they have seen me in them their whole lives
My seven year old son and I went to the pool recently just to splash around (I've commented about this in another thread). He likes to "race," which means we swim a length of the pool and he stays in front of me so he can win. As we were getting ready, he asked me, "dad, are you going to wear a speedo so you can swim fast?" (much to my wife's amusement).

I explained that no, I just wear them to swim laps when I'm exercising by myself. But hell, maybe I should just become "speedo dad" at our pool, ha ha.