G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

I Want To Be A Lifeguard

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

clem
United States of America

Re: I Want To Be A Lifeguard

Post by clem » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:58 am

That third photo..."Am I going to pull this bottom out of my butt? Nope, just checking on it, it's right where I want it..."

Girls make it too obvious a lot.

Blueeyedswimmer
United States of America

Post by Blueeyedswimmer » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:27 pm

hi, when I was guarding I wore my speedo under my guard suit and would take take off my guard suit and swim laps during breaks. some of the woman told me to just wear the speedo.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:16 pm

My first swimming experience was at 11 years old, taking my first basic swim lessons, only because my middle school had a pool and I was scared to death of drowning and (worse) the public humiliation that would go along with being completely clueless around water. I remember 3 of the teenage male swim instructors--one wore regular shorts but the other 2 were in speedos. It had to be the first time I saw a speedo in person after being intrigued by photos of them.

By the way, the lessons were pretty worthless. I passed the raw novice class but I HATED the next level class that summer. The bitchy female instructor had no patience and I got yelled at for "screwing around". (I was talking to a buddy!) I skinned up my elbow crashing my bike and used it as an excuse to miss the last week, and I never went back. Set my swim career back 20 years.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:37 am

Blueeyedswimmer wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:27 pm
hi, when I was guarding I wore my speedo under my guard suit and would take take off my guard suit and swim laps during breaks. some of the woman told me to just wear the speedo.
Glad to read that some of them told you to just wear the speedo!