G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Swim naked private pool

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Re: Swim naked private pool

Post by Thom » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:22 am

JustaSpeedoguy wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:16 am
That’s so cool! I’d love that as an option. Especially as it makes swimming naked with a bunch of guys in a pool a normal thing to do. Did everyone strip off once they were in the pool or were guys hanging out and walking around naked out of the pool as well?
You could enter the pool naked directly from the men's locker room . They had separate entrances for men and women. The pool was open to the class only that hour. They did have co-ed rec swims in the evening and early morning. Naked was optional only for the class, and I'd say half the class chose it. Some days, I was, and some days it was speedo time. Diving off the one and three-meter boards was part of the class. (I was terrified of the 3-meter, but did it) I wore my speedos for diving. The room was warm but the pool was kind of cold, low 70sF/low 20sC. The best swimmer/diver in the class always wore boxers--never naked and never speedos.
Long time Speedo® lover

Romicus
France

Post by Romicus » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:13 am

I did it once. Well, it's wasn't a real pool, but I went in a gay sauna in Lille https://www.lesbains.fr/en/visite/bassins-en/ It feels really good, and I have to confess I had a boner inside. But it wasn't really a problem I guess.

rmf

Post by rmf » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:25 am

phltanner wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:05 pm
rmf wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:54 pm
Naked in a public pool? Yes, dozens of times. As kids, we use to jump fences of condo complexes and skinny dip, sometimes with mixed company. Friends pools, all the time. Hotel Pools, I have a few times. Country club where I use to work, yep did that too with mixed company. Ocean, multiple times with mixed company. Majority of the occasion that were in a public places it was at night. Even is kids, we use to skinny dip and often in mixed company. While I don't consider myself as a practicing naturalist, I don't shy away from getting naked or embarrassed about it if the opportunity is there....
I'm really sorry I haven't been your wingman all those years!!
Talking about wingman....

Back in my single days, buddies of mine rented a house that had a really nice pool. When we were all out at the bars, our main mission would be to try and get girls to come back to their house knowing that once they saw the pool, we could talk our way into getting them to go in the pool with us. The first thing my buddies and I would do is strip down naked and go in the pool. More often than not, the girls we brought back would follow. If everyone wasn't naked when they went in (sometimes in bras and underwear), most likely they were naked before we all got out of the pool. On occasion there would be some extra guys who would come back too with the group and often were not into it... but pretty quickly realized that the naked guys were getting all the attention from the girls and more likely than not, ditched the shorts or underwear when they were in the pool.
straight, married w/ kids.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:12 pm

rmf wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:25 am
Back in my single days, buddies of mine rented a house that had a really nice pool. When we were all out at the bars, our main mission would be to try and get girls to come back to their house knowing that once they saw the pool, we could talk our way into getting them to go in the pool with us. The first thing my buddies and I would do is strip down naked and go in the pool. More often than not, the girls we brought back would follow. If everyone wasn't naked when they went in (sometimes in bras and underwear), most likely they were naked before we all got out of the pool. On occasion there would be some extra guys who would come back too with the group and often were not into it... but pretty quickly realized that the naked guys were getting all the attention from the girls and more likely than not, ditched the shorts or underwear when they were in the pool.
Where was this house?

And, your storytelling stopped too soon. What happened after everybody was naked in the pool?!?!?!

rmf

Post by rmf » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:09 pm

It was in Hawaii a long time ago when I was in my 20's. And as for what happened after everybody was naked in the pool after a night of drinking, well pretty much what you would expect. It was a mad dash on the guys part to try and talk a girl into going upstairs to one of the bedrooms... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . Not sure I have time here for those stories of my shenanigans gone wild days....
straight, married w/ kids.

emanon734
United States of America

Post by emanon734 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:34 pm

There’s an outdoor public pool within walking distance of my house and I discovered about a decade ago that it’s quite easy to sneak into at night. I go at least a few times every summer. I can’t be the only person doing this but I’ll probably never know. I go alone and I’ve never told anyone about it. I like having a harmless secret vice. I can skinny dip at a family member’s house now, even in the daytime if no one’s home, but I don’t get the thrill that some danger provides.

skiandswim
United States of America

Post by skiandswim » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:40 pm

I frequent the lap pool in a speedo, but on hot summer nights I’ll shed the suit and swim naked at home. I rarely ever wear a speedo in the jacuzzi and unless at someone else’s house. I tend to use spa facilities naked as well.
Straight, Speedo only swimmer, USA

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:19 am

When I was younger the father of a couple of classmates would take us every week to swim nude at Berlin's Stadtbad Neukölln public pool. You'd probably recognize if from the tv series Sense8. They still have nude swim every Sunday night. The place is fantastic, all marble throughout even the lux change rooms.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:26 am

Tim-USA wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:03 am
I belong to a "Naturist" club. In the basement, there is a pool, sauna and hot tub. Even though it is billed as "clothing optional" everyone is naked in the pool, sauna, and hot tub. It is especially nice during the winter. In the summer I attend a "naturist" resort. Same thing there......except that everyone is required to be naked in the pool, sauna and hot tub. The only difference is that at the resort, the pool is outside.
We have naturist resorts here in Florida. They emphasize couples and families. If you're single, they want you to have a membership and standing at a naturist club to be able to visit. One resort in central Florida had a really beautiful lake and pool.
Long time Speedo® lover

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:25 am

Several are like that. If you are a single female there is no problem, but if you are a single male they are leery unless you are a member elsewhere.

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:29 pm

There is nothing better than skinny dipping, especially in a hot tub. I have been to a few hotels in Fort Lauderdale that have closing option pools and always take advantage of them. I am also lucky to have a nude beach not too far I can go and strip down.

BeachFun
United States of America

Post by BeachFun » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:45 pm

I have always wanted to visit a nude beach.

oldspeedo
United States of America

Post by oldspeedo » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:05 am

Try it.....it's great! Haven't been to one in years, but when I was younger, a gf who was a bit of an exhibitionist loved to go. She had spent a lot of time in Europe during college and always complained about having to wear a top at the beach. So, one day we went to a nude beach. The top came off immediately. The bottom came off, too, after I dropped my shorts. You'll have a good time.....guaranteed!

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:50 pm

Oceanrunner79 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:29 pm
There is nothing better than skinny dipping, especially in a hot tub. I have been to a few hotels in Fort Lauderdale that have closing option pools and always take advantage of them. I am also lucky to have a nude beach not too far I can go and strip down.
Which hotels are those, for when I visit FL!!