G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

My Travel Agent Loves Swim Briefs

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi
Canada

My Travel Agent Loves Swim Briefs

Post by speedoboi » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:59 pm

On Instagram I came across this travel agent named Maxim. On IG he is Maxim Toronto Travel Agent. I saw a story of his referring to one of his favorite vacation spots and he was wearing a swim brief. I was so happy. I don't know his sexual orientation, I just know he's single. I messaged him before to book a flight.

I asked him about the brand he was wearing and here was in part, our conversation about swim briefs:

What brand swim suit is that?

Hi, this is Moschino. I like this type of swimwear

We connected nicely. I'm still curious and exploring. But sadly, I have been very down for many reasons. I would just like to have some innocent fun in speedos with another guy. If I was to consider him, how should I approach the subject?

Harsh1994
Peru

Re: My Travel Agent Loves Swim Briefs

Post by Harsh1994 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:34 am

Sadly I can’t find the IG story you’re talking about. But he looks like a cute sugar daddy 😏😏😏 I think he would be in his latest 30s or early 40s.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

gayintospeedo
Canada

Re: My Travel Agent Loves Swim Briefs

Post by gayintospeedo » Sun May 28, 2023 8:34 pm

https://instagram.com/maxim.travelagent ... BiNWFlZA==

Found his IG but couldn’t find his speedo picture.