G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Boner at the beach in my speedo.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BlakeAZ88
United States of America

Boner at the beach in my speedo.

Post by BlakeAZ88 » Wed May 24, 2023 4:27 pm

I’m currently on vacation in Aruba with my family and I was laying on the beach in my black and dark blue spliced speedo. Suddenly I got a boner as all these hot girls in skimpy thong like bikinis with nice tight asses and big tits almost popping out walked by me. I didn’t realize how hard I got until it was pretty obvious that I was tenting my speedo out. I had to quickly turn onto my stomach to prevent my boner being any more noticeable. It took forever for my dick to go down too. I’ve never been so embarrassed. I know people saw it and knew I was hard. How can I make a boner less noticeable in Speedos?.
Last edited by BlakeAZ88 on Wed May 24, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nwlmswimmerguy
United States of America

Re: Boner at the beach in my speedo.

Post by nwlmswimmerguy » Wed May 24, 2023 6:00 pm

Don’t sweat it Blake. It happens to the best of us. Not sure what you’re packing but I tend to tuck down and to the right. If things start to move they vent to the right. Anything but an up position and you should be fine. Glad to hear Aruba is treating you well

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Thu May 25, 2023 11:51 am

Darker colors hide it slightly better. Aim down helps too, but it tends to move around when swimming.

BlakeAZ88
United States of America

Post by BlakeAZ88 » Thu May 25, 2023 7:15 pm

Yeah it made a really noticeable obvious tent. Even though I was wearing a black speedo, it was still really obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Fri May 26, 2023 10:19 am

I wish it wasn’t a big deal for the general public when a male gets a boner. It’s just a natural thing we get from time to time. It’s doesn’t always mean we want to cum or do things sexually. We all get “excited” in our own ways. I mean is it really that “gross” or “shameful” of us to get a boner? I agree we should not be pitching tents straight outward. No need to make it so public but if we move it to the side i feel like everyone should just be okay with that. There’s girls walking around in little bikinis and guys in speedos! Of course I’m going to get hard haha that’s a normal reaction from me. And I’ll try to make it not obvious but I shouldn’t haven’t to hide, feel bad, or wait in the water till it’s gone. I don’t know maybe I’m wrong, Girls on their periods are bleeding under their bikinis and that’s not gross? or when they are “excited” they get hard tits and those are noticeable but that’s okay? Or wet vagina but they are lucky they can hide that. But yes we shouldn’t be showing our boners so visible to everyone but if we just tuck it or push to the side we shouldn’t feel bad either and be able to go about our time at the pool or beach.

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Fri May 26, 2023 10:31 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202305 ... 286537.png[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202305 ... 866b74.png[/IMG]

These are screenshots from me from a post last year. I was showing my first white brief I own. Anyway, as you can see the first pic my penis is hanging natural and the second pic I got little bit hard and just moved it to the side so it’s not sticking out so obviously and I feel like this isn’t a bad look and I should be able to go about my time in public. In the second pic is that really that bad? Is it going to cause a scene in public? Should i be shamed and asked to cover? Maybe not. Maybe so.

nwlmswimmerguy
United States of America

Post by nwlmswimmerguy » Fri May 26, 2023 1:59 pm

Hey swimmer. From one swimmerguy to another is that white suit a speedo solar? If not what are they? BTW you do that suit justice

picc55
Italy

Post by picc55 » Sat May 27, 2023 5:16 am

These are screenshots from me from a post last year. I was showing my first white brief I own. Anyway, as you can see the first pic my penis is hanging natural and the second pic I got little bit hard and just moved it to the side so it’s not sticking out so obviously and I feel like this isn’t a bad look and I should be able to go about my time in public. In the second pic is that really that bad? Is it going to cause a scene in public? Should i be shamed and asked to cover? Maybe not. Maybe so.

[/quote]

no need to cover, you look very good in both poses

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Sat May 27, 2023 7:05 am

nwlmswimmerguy wrote:Hey swimmer. From one swimmerguy to another is that white suit a speedo solar? If not what are they? BTW you do that suit justice
Yes white speedo solar!

Here’s another look from a previous post again

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202305 ... 2a17dc.png[/IMG]

It’s in my rotation for lap swimming

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Sat May 27, 2023 7:51 am

I just relax and enjoy the Beach in my skimpy suit, it's no big deal.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun May 28, 2023 5:34 am

Flatfront wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:51 am
I just relax and enjoy the Beach in my skimpy suit, it's no big deal.
No discreet boner for you! :lol:

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Sun May 28, 2023 11:07 am

swimmerguy wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:31 am

Really that bad?? No, both really that great!!

As for making a boner less noticeable in speedos? It's really hard!!

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:07 am

I don't think that has really happened to me. I have become a little aroused which gives a good bulge, but I just allow myself to settle down. If you're pointed down, it's not so easy to become fully erect.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

LycraSteve
Croatia

Post by LycraSteve » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:34 am

BlakeAZ88 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 4:27 pm
I’m currently on vacation in Aruba with my family and I was laying on the beach in my black and dark blue spliced speedo. Suddenly I got a boner as all these hot girls in skimpy thong like bikinis with nice tight asses and big tits almost popping out walked by me. I didn’t realize how hard I got until it was pretty obvious that I was tenting my speedo out. I had to quickly turn onto my stomach to prevent my boner being any more noticeable. It took forever for my dick to go down too. I’ve never been so embarrassed. I know people saw it and knew I was hard. How can I make a boner less noticeable in Speedos?.
From my previous experience, it becomes less noticeable if you tuck it down. Plus it's tougher for your member to fully spring into a stiffie, if it's placed down. That being said, regular wank before putting them on, is also a proper way to keep potential 'inflating downstairs' to the minimum! 😉

jason_greets
United States of America

Post by jason_greets » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:11 pm

BlakeAZ88 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 4:27 pm
This reminds me of a controversial music video by MC Hammer from 1994. He was trying a new hardcore phase and was wearing a skimpy zebra striped bikini suit while dancing with all these sexy women at a pool party.

In one scene people say you can see him having an erection for a short moment. Can't blame him. Dancing around in a suit like that with all those ladies.
Boardshorts are trash. Wear speedos instead :!: :)

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:02 pm

Gee, you would have to be sharp eyed to see an erection in MCH's speedos.
Yes, he looks like he is hung quite nicely but as far as I can tell everything is always pointing down.
Great design on his speedo though!

jason_greets
United States of America

Post by jason_greets » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:52 am

pix54 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:02 pm
Gee, you would have to be sharp eyed to see an erection in MCH's speedos.
Yes, he looks like he is hung quite nicely but as far as I can tell everything is always pointing down.
Great design on his speedo though!
Yeah, I don't know where people got that from because if people hadn't talked about it I wouldn't have even thought about it. Whenever people mention the incident to him, he just smiles and doesn't admit to it.
Boardshorts are trash. Wear speedos instead :!: :)