G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Has the current political turmoil/anti LGBTQ agenda in the US changed your thoughts on wearing swim briefs?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

trance399
Canada

Has the current political turmoil/anti LGBTQ agenda in the US changed your thoughts on wearing swim briefs?

Post by trance399 » Tue May 30, 2023 9:51 pm

Specifically in Florida where they're even banning drag shows. Are people unhinged? Or do people still mind their own business?
🎶

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: Has the current political turmoil/anti LGBTQ agenda in the US changed your thoughts on wearing swim briefs?

Post by packedspeedo » Wed May 31, 2023 3:54 pm

So far no, but I rarely wear swim briefs not at a pool, swimming spot, or gym. I can see a gay parade being dangerous, even though that would be protected speech.

ExBex
United States of America

Re: Has the current political turmoil/anti LGBTQ agenda in the US changed your thoughts on wearing swim briefs?

Post by ExBex » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:14 am

Florida didn't ban drag shows. They passed a law that you can't admit children to adult sexualized performances. Seems reasonable.

Doesn't change my view on wearing a swimsuit at all.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:11 pm

ExBex is correct.

trance399
Canada

Post by trance399 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:46 pm

Red^^Speedo wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:11 pm
ExBex is correct.
I stand corrected. I thought I heard some rumblings about that.
🎶

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:41 am

Be careful what you read from any kind of media; it doesn't take much to get the facts twisted, even if unintentional. Although I am not LGBTQ, I do not hesitate to wear whatever I want here in Florida.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:45 am

Considering that most here would agree that your swimwear choice is not an indicator of one’s sexuality or sexual preferences, why should it change my thoughts?? I’ve managed to switch from thin sided bikini briefs to thongs for my lap swimming a few months before the pandemic started. And to be honest I’d say it’s gotten easier to wear it publicly. Just be confident, act normal, be friendly and you will make friends no matter what you’re wearing..