G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Do You Share Your Speedo Fetish With Your Partner?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

52dno98
United States of America

Do You Share Your Speedo Fetish With Your Partner?

Post by 52dno98 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:05 am

This question is for those that have a partner, of course. But if you've got a partner, do they know about your speedo fetish and if so, how did you tell them?

I've never opened up to my wife about how much I get off from wearing speedos, even though she knows I wear them for swimming and tanning on the beach. Over the last few years, she has gradually come around to me wearing them in public, but I wish I could get enough courage to tell her that I've got a serious kink/fetish for them, and that I've got a big collection of them. I would LOVE to have a speedo fashion show with her, or have sex with her while wearing a speedo, or at least make out with her for a while in a speedo and then have sex...

Anyways, I could probably use a therapist, ha ha, but any advice would be appreciated. Anyone got any tips?

PNWGuy

Re: Do You Share Your Speedo Fetish With Your Partner?

Post by PNWGuy » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:50 pm

Both my former spouse (a woman) and my current husband knew and know about my enjoyment of swim briefs. It was more low-key with her over the 35+ years we were married, but she never saw me in swimsuit-appropriate situations in anything other than a Speedo or similar brief brand. My husband and I share an enthusiasm for a wide variety of "funderwear," which includes swim briefs. We both have collections and like wearing them for each other. Every so often we'll buy something new to surprise the other.