G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos on a cruise

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Stephen.Anders1997
Great Britain

Speedos on a cruise

Post by Stephen.Anders1997 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:30 pm

I am away on a cruise in a few weeks time and will be packing a few pairs of speedos.

Has anybody been on a cruise and wore speedos? How many other guests wear speedos on board?

Traveling with Princess Cruises witch is a American cruise ship so not sure how popular it will be amongst American guest. Traveling from Southampton so their will be brits on board

phltanner
Bermuda

Re: Speedos on a cruise

Post by phltanner » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:54 pm

Just wear them and don't care about the others!

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:29 pm

Even if you’re the only one, you won’t have any issues. I did a 7 day cruise on RC leaving from Florida and did the first 4-5 days in a Gary Majdell Ultra Greek and wore a Navy Desmitt thong for the last 2-3.. Just don’t act like a creep and you’ll be fine. Search for the word cruise in this forum, when you come across the thread lFor the skimpy suit lovers” my posts should come up on the 2nd or 3rd page. I have photos of what I wore posted there.

Stephen.Anders1997
Great Britain

Post by Stephen.Anders1997 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:45 pm

phltanner wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:54 pm
Just wear them and don't care about the others!
Don't worry I will be wearing speedos with pride, Was just more interested if speedos was a thing guys wore on a cruise.

I am used to being the only speedo wearer at my pool so I wouldn't care if I was the onmy speedo wearer 😁 It will be the other cruisers that will loose out, I will have a cracking tan 😁

Stephen.Anders1997
Great Britain

Post by Stephen.Anders1997 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:49 pm

Solar73 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:29 pm
Even if you’re the only one, you won’t have any issues. I did a 7 day cruise on RC leaving from Florida and did the first 4-5 days in a Gary Majdell Ultra Greek and wore a Navy Desmitt thong for the last 2-3.. Just don’t act like a creep and you’ll be fine. Search for the word cruise in this forum, when you come across the thread lFor the skimpy suit lovers” my posts should come up on the 2nd or 3rd page. I have photos of what I wore posted there.
That's good to hear, I didn't think I would have any issues.

Just searched that brand up as never heard of them before, Very skimpy and nice 😈 I don't think I will be that brave, The skimpyness speedos I have is Hom. I have more brands like Nike, Adidas and budgy smugglers.

I found your post, Very nice 😁

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:53 pm

I was on two cruises out of Florida this year and only wore my Speedo on the ship and their private island with no issues. We also stopped in the Bahamas and wore them at the beach there. There were 3-4 other guys wearing speedos. There were a few more in short square cuts as well. One cruise was on Royal Caribbean, the other on MSC. You can go for it. People will be okay with it if there are appropriate speedos, not some tiny micro speedo.

Stephen.Anders1997
Great Britain

Post by Stephen.Anders1997 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:29 pm

Oceanrunner79 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:53 pm
I was on two cruises out of Florida this year and only wore my Speedo on the ship and their private island with no issues. We also stopped in the Bahamas and wore them at the beach there. There were 3-4 other guys wearing speedos. There were a few more in short square cuts as well. One cruise was on Royal Caribbean, the other on MSC. You can go for it. People will be okay with it if there are appropriate speedos, not some tiny micro speedo.
Yeah I have no worries to wearing one, Just interested if people wear them on a cruise or not. I will be sticking to normal speedos and not micro type. I hope their is a few on board, Always great to see speedo wearers

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:27 am

Stephen.Anders1997 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:30 pm
I am away on a cruise in a few weeks time and will be packing a few pairs of speedos.

Has anybody been on a cruise and wore speedos? How many other guests wear speedos on board?

Traveling with Princess Cruises witch is a American cruise ship so not sure how popular it will be amongst American guest. Traveling from Southampton so their will be brits on board
I wore speedos on a Princess cruise and was one of the few. No problems though. I did wear swim trunks over them to go to and from the pool though. But yeah I’d say you’ll probably be one of the few but there’s nothing to worry about 😅

Notdave
Great Britain

Post by Notdave » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:35 am

I've been on 2 P&O cruises and wore speedos exclusively both times. I did occasionally see one or two other speedo wearers but they were few and far between and normally older gentlemen.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:42 am

Oceanrunner79 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:53 pm
Good to know. Of the two cruise lines, did you like one better than the other?

BTW, what is the brand of the suit in your avatar. I might have asked this before. I'm prematurely senile.
Long time Speedo® lover

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:08 am

In Avatar I am wearing an Aussiebum brand don't remember the style. I prefer Royal Caribbean over MSC. In my experience, MSC was not as good as Royal Caribbean. As far as speedo both had about the same amount of guys in speedos or square cuts. People are enjoying their vacation and did not bother me at all and I got a great speedo tan.

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:25 am

People are enjoying their vacation and did not bother me at all and I got a great speedo tan.

Probably because you look so good in it.

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:28 pm

Thanks

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:01 pm

Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:45 pm

I am used to being the only speedo wearer at my pool so I wouldn't care if I was the only speedo wearer 😁 It will be the other cruisers that will loose out, I will have a cracking tan 😁
Good on you!! Which speedo(s) will you be sporting?

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:01 pm

Find my comment on the thread “For the skimpy suit lovers”.. THe most coverage I wore on a Royal Caribbean cruise last year was a Gary Majdell “Ultra Greek” bikini and was able to successfully wear a Desmitt thong on a half day snorkeling excursion and 2 days on the ship itself. While I did see one other guy in a speedo and only a few ladies in thongs, I had absolutely zero negative issues and actually got more compliments. So rock that Speedo and don’t even think twice or worry about it. Enjoy your cruise and get the best tan you can!

Stephen.Anders1997
Great Britain

Post by Stephen.Anders1997 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:29 am

Solar73 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:01 pm
Find my comment on the thread “For the skimpy suit lovers”.. THe most coverage I wore on a Royal Caribbean cruise last year was a Gary Majdell “Ultra Greek” bikini and was able to successfully wear a Desmitt thong on a half day snorkeling excursion and 2 days on the ship itself. While I did see one other guy in a speedo and only a few ladies in thongs, I had absolutely zero negative issues and actually got more compliments. So rock that Speedo and don’t even think twice or worry about it. Enjoy your cruise and get the best tan you can!
Hi,

I found your post, You are very brave and looking amazing in your thong. I will just be sticking to speedos as that's all I own, I have a few that I will be taking with me. Less as a week before I join the ship 😁

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:25 am

Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:29 am
Solar73 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:01 pm
Hi,

I found your post, You are very brave and looking amazing in your thong. I will just be sticking to speedos as that's all I own, I have a few that I will be taking with me. Less as a week before I join the ship 😁
Thank You I appreciate it. Yeah I couldn’t go for the thong on day one, but knew for sure I would wear the bikini briefs. Having no issues at all with the briefs gave me the courage to try the thong for the snorkeling excursion. That went really well, the actually got several compliments from a few ladies. The ones I got from the guys were all wishing they had the confidence to try it. I just told them I was a little nervous at first, but so far all good results. Since that day was a complete success and the tan was awesome, I wore the thong that night and the next day as the trip was almost over, what the worst that could happen?? So to kick the dead horse one more time… Wear whatever speedo/bikini/brief you like..As long as you act normal and not creepy, you will totally enjoy getting a great tan.