G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Shaving legs?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

trance399
Canada

Shaving legs?

Post by trance399 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:52 pm

Does shaving your legs ever compliment the speedo look? I already have very little body hair, mostly on my arms. I have done laser hair removal on my chest. To not make my legs stand out, I sometimes trim them. I find this also helps with itchy dry skin in the winter. But does completely shaving your legs look good or bad with the speedo?
🎶

picc55
Italy

Re: Shaving legs?

Post by picc55 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:00 am

I shave her legs and feel very good, cooler, and more comfortable for massages

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:04 am

trance399 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:52 pm
Does shaving your legs ever compliment the speedo look? I already have very little body hair, mostly on my arms. I have done laser hair removal on my chest. To not make my legs stand out, I sometimes trim them. I find this also helps with itchy dry skin in the winter. But does completely shaving your legs look good or bad with the speedo?
Competitive swimmers shave down, and they look great in speedos. My legs are smooth, so I have no choice.
Long time Speedo® lover

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:28 am

I shave my legs for most of the summer because I ride bikes a ton and it's a thing for guys who want to look as "pro" as they can.

I think it's a great look with speedos, personally.

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:36 pm

I am an older Bear, have a lot of soft fur on front and back. I tried shaving my legs one year, but soon the stubble grew in like sandpaper. Now I just trim my pubes enough so I can wear low-rise suits.
Last edited by Flatfront on Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:44 am

I think shaving my legs looks much better with my suits. Unless you are prone to skin irritation from shaving, go for it. It will grow back, unfortunately. And if you do have problems with irritation, maybe try using the next closest thing to a clean shave. I use a Philips OneBlade in certain areas of my body instead of a razor. And a product called FreshBalls afterwards.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

Idaho
United States of America

Post by Idaho » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:23 am

I shave my legs, but that comes from wanting to show off more definition in the gym. But I've got several friends normal guys don't wear speedos but shave their arms and legs for the same reason. I don't see why if you want shave your legs that would look bad. Women don't look bad with shaved or waxed legs in a bikini, so it doesn't look bad with a Speedo either.

BeachFun
United States of America

Post by BeachFun » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:30 pm

I wear Speedo's all the time and shave my legs. I don't have much hair on them anyway so it's not something I have to do every week. I shave my chest also. I really like the clean look.

joe
United States of America

Post by joe » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:50 am

I try to keep my whole body shaved year around. Makes me feel sexier.