G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Thighs for jogging

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Fred8110
Canada

Thighs for jogging

Post by Fred8110 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:15 am

I bought on Amazon these tights as thermal underwear for the winter. They are kinda thin, and I started going for walks, jogging sometimes in the morning or evenings…. Are they okay or the bulge is showing too obvios up front?
I have other tights that are more discreet (adidas/Nike/underarmour.
IMG_9470.png
IMG_9470.png (56.95 KiB) Viewed 4680 times
IMG_9471.png
IMG_9471.png (45.29 KiB) Viewed 4680 times
Do you guys think they are okay ? I do not wear shorts over them.

miataman
United States of America

Re: Thighs for jogging

Post by miataman » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:44 am

Yes those look great! Perfectly fine to wear.

OBXspeedo
United States of America

Post by OBXspeedo » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:29 pm

Yes, looks fine to me

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:40 pm

Do you wear a shirt with them?

Are you comfortable with your manhood out front like that?

Personally, If I'm going to be out walking or jogging, I'll most likely be wearing a shirt and with tights like that I would definitely not wear any shorts. I am very comfortable with my manhood showing like that, even though it sometimes makes my wife a little embarrassed.

It really is more about what you are comfortable with than anything. If you can engage in normal conversation with others and not feel embarrassed or concerned, then you will be fine. I know I'd be fine with it. If you do not feel like you would be fine with it, maybe a long shirt would help?

I have this pair of rubberized tights from AliExpress:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832215580796.html
I love to wear them! They have a nice pouch for my equipment to hang in the front. I enjoy seeing people checking out my kit when wearing them out to a bar to hang with friends. No one has ever said anything negative to me about wearing them, though my wife made it clear that she feels they are a bit "showy". I'll typically wear a tight short shirt with these tights and then a bigger button up shirt, unbuttoned, over that. I feel super sexy and love to show off a bit.

Fred8110
Canada

Post by Fred8110 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:13 pm

Thank you mrmusik

picc55
Italy

Post by picc55 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:44 am

Fred8110 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:15 am
I bought on Amazon these tights as thermal underwear for the winter. They are kinda thin, and I started going for walks, jogging sometimes in the morning or evenings…. Are they okay or the bulge is showing too obvios up front?
I have other tights that are more discreet (adidas/Nike/underarmour.
IMG_9470.pngIMG_9471.png

Do you guys think they are okay ? I do not wear shorts over them.
Yes like, looks fine to me

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:14 am

Here is another option that I have come across on Amazon, for those who prefer to shop Amazon instead of AliExpress.

There is a store on Amazon called "Real Men Apparel Company" and their claim to fame is that they offer underwear, compression shorts, and tights with a proper pouch to fit your equipment instead of the typical flat front that most underwear, compression shorts, and tights come with. They say that they are going to be making their products with various sized pouches in sizes "A" through "D", though they are not all there yet. They have a lot of stuff available with the "D" sized pouch. It sounds like some guys downsize a little to get get better compression for smaller legs and a better pouch fitment. Anyway, I had not noticed anyone else mention them, so I wanted to bring them to your attention.

They call the compression shorts "underwear", but I see no reason they can not be worn on their own. In fact, there are several mentions in the reviews of people talking about wearing them out on their own with both the compression shorts and tights. I love the pockets on the tights, that is a great feature.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/RealMenAp ... 11EE0FAC91

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:39 am

MrMusik wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:14 am
Here is another option that I have come across on Amazon, for those who prefer to shop Amazon instead of AliExpress.

There is a store on Amazon called "Real Men Apparel Company" and their claim to fame is that they offer underwear, compression shorts, and tights with a proper pouch to fit your equipment instead of the typical flat front that most underwear, compression shorts, and tights come with. They say that they are going to be making their products with various sized pouches in sizes "A" through "D", though they are not all there yet. They have a lot of stuff available with the "D" sized pouch. It sounds like some guys downsize a little to get get better compression for smaller legs and a better pouch fitment. Anyway, I had not noticed anyone else mention them, so I wanted to bring them to your attention.

They call the compression shorts "underwear", but I see no reason they can not be worn on their own. In fact, there are several mentions in the reviews of people talking about wearing them out on their own with both the compression shorts and tights. I love the pockets on the tights, that is a great feature.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/RealMenAp ... 11EE0FAC91
They look amazing!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo