G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

its me, tell me what you think

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: its me, tell me what you think

Post by packedspeedo » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:07 pm

You don't need to spam multiple groups. One posting in Speedo Photos was enough,

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:00 am

Some might wonder why you're intent on making a SFW site NSFW.

joekansas98
United States of America

Post by joekansas98 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:46 pm

this is a sfw site?

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:19 pm

No way is this a SFW site!

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:13 am

joekansas98 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:46 pm
this is a sfw site?
It pretty much was a discussion group for those who enjoy or appreciate or expressed interest in wearing swim briefs. What brands they've stumbled upon, advice on comfort and places to wear them. Not primarily as a fetish item but as a slip of clothing worn to swim, sun bathe, and relax.

Then along came the posts from a fellow who claimed the images of an underaged Japanese boy as himself and friends — they were actually photoshopped images from XXX sites. As well there're folks who believe it titillating to share photos of their bodily fluids. And links, links to sites that'll trigger work site IT systems as security risks.

That's a way to eventually attract the attention of those with the ability to shut the place down or limit access in workplaces and even in some parts of the world.

There are scads of NSFW sites to let your freak flag fly, and where perhaps there'd be a more appreciative audience.

joekansas98
United States of America

Post by joekansas98 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:58 am

i disagree - we all know what this site is - if you feel guilty being here and want to fool yourself into thinking its just a G rated site to make yourself feel better go for it, but don't bring your delusions down on others and expect them to abide. you know what xvideos is...if you don't like it, dont click it.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:08 am

Welcome to the forums joekansas98. Your tenure here is noted. Happy six month anniversary.

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:28 am

It is an interesting way to masturbate. Never tried a toy like that before.