G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Which are the most speedo friendly countries today?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Pierre Leclerc
Brazil

Which are the most speedo friendly countries today?

Post by Pierre Leclerc » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:06 am

Apparently, the use of speedos has lost momentum in some countries over the last 20 or 25 years. But what about today, apart from Brazil, is there any country where the use of speedos is widespread?

Fred8110
Canada

Re: Which are the most speedo friendly countries today?

Post by Fred8110 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:22 am

The only countries I have used speedos: Las Vegas May 2022 at pool Park MGM resort USA; Mexico Cancún (playa del Carmen) Catalonia Hotel pool and beach, playa del Carmen…Cenote amazing relaxing clear water in January 2023.
Jamaica Montigo Bay holiday in Express and beach pool and beach, also wife and I went to the natural water fall, and I wore an Aussie un speedo all day during our visit. We took a tour to another state in Jamaica, people very friendly everywhere in Jamaica. I started wearing speedos just last year 2022. Planning to go to Cairo (Egypt) where wife and I will take a small cruise ship to sightsee the pyramids and other places… is it okay to wear my speedos at the cruiship swimming pool!?

Thanks for any helpful comment 😃

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:42 am

Australia. Lots of young people and older people wearing them.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:57 am

France.
piscine-slip-1.jpg
piscine-slip-1.jpg (54.38 KiB) Viewed 3331 times
piscine.jpg
piscine.jpg (125.72 KiB) Viewed 3331 times

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:07 pm

Fred8110 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:22 am
The only countries I have used speedos: Las Vegas May 2022 at pool Park MGM resort USA; Mexico Cancún (playa del Carmen) Catalonia Hotel pool and beach, playa del Carmen…Cenote amazing relaxing clear water in January 2023.
Jamaica Montigo Bay holiday in Express and beach pool and beach, also wife and I went to the natural water fall, and I wore an Aussie un speedo all day during our visit. We took a tour to another state in Jamaica, people very friendly everywhere in Jamaica. I started wearing speedos just last year 2022. Planning to go to Cairo (Egypt) where wife and I will take a small cruise ship to sightsee the pyramids and other places… is it okay to wear my speedos at the cruiship swimming pool!?

Thanks for any helpful comment 😃
I took a Royal Caribbean cruise in the spring and wore a Gary Majdell “Ultra Greek” the entire cruise with no issues. Even wore a thong on at a port of call and for a snorkeling excursion with no issues at all. Normal brief would be totally fine.

If you search thru my past posts I have photos of both from that trip on the forum somewhere.

Otobias
Portugal

Post by Otobias » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:46 am

My top3 would be (Brazil and some other latin america areas):
Australia (never been so just by perception);
Italy;
France;

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:46 pm

Further to Otobias's comment, I was at my local beach in Mandurah Western Australia the other day and almost half the guys there were in speedos.
And this was a wide range of ages.
At the local ocean swimming club there are only a few guys wearing jammers, the rest in speedos.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:21 am

Croatia seems to be very speedo friendly. Check put pictures of their beaches, most men are wearing them.