G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Busted at the gym!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

52dno98
United States of America

Busted at the gym!

Post by 52dno98 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:45 pm

I tend to keep my speedo-ing discreet; I keep to myself, swim my laps and lay out by the lap pool during the summertime, tan at the beach where I'm anonymous, etc. I don't tell any of my friends that I like to wear speedos, even though many of them know I swim laps.

So tonight I'm at the gym and I'm in the locker room getting ready to go out to the pool. I'd pulled on my speedo and was tying the draw string when I heard a guy walk in behind me and set his bag down. I collect my cap and goggles and as I turned to leave the room, I realize it's a guy I know. He was like, "Hey [my name!]" and I might have been embarrassed but he had also just changed into a speedo. I didn't know he swam- he's like an ex college swimmer and was VERY good- but it was still nice to see another guy- especially one in his 20's- rocking speedos at the pool.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Busted at the gym!

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:27 am

52dno98 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:45 pm
I tend to keep my speedo-ing discreet; I keep to myself, swim my laps and lay out by the lap pool during the summertime, tan at the beach where I'm anonymous, etc. I don't tell any of my friends that I like to wear speedos, even though many of them know I swim laps.

So tonight I'm at the gym and I'm in the locker room getting ready to go out to the pool. I'd pulled on my speedo and was tying the draw string when I heard a guy walk in behind me and set his bag down. I collect my cap and goggles and as I turned to leave the room, I realize it's a guy I know. He was like, "Hey [my name!]" and I might have been embarrassed but he had also just changed into a speedo. I didn't know he swam- he's like an ex college swimmer and was VERY good- but it was still nice to see another guy- especially one in his 20's- rocking speedos at the pool.
That's good to hear!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:28 am

95% of the male swimmers at my pool wear speedos. It’s considered the norm for lap swimming…. If it makes you feel a bit less worried about laps in a speedo, I’ve been wear a thong for lap swimming since pre covid. Not a single issue.

skiandswim
United States of America

Post by skiandswim » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:32 pm

A similar thing happened to me, but the person I knew wasn’t in a speedo. He asked how long I had swam in speedos and I mentioned I had swam in high school. It was a good interaction overall I think.
Straight, Speedo only swimmer, USA

Speedoswim64
United States of America

Post by Speedoswim64 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:08 am

I am a regular at my gym and a few of the guys have made comments that are positive telling me they are gonna pull out the speedos and get at it too

jason_greets
United States of America

Post by jason_greets » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:58 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:45 pm

That was a nice surprise! Kind of reminds me of the time I was in my speedos at a hotel pool when two of my roommates showed up at the pool and one of them was wearing a Speedo.
Boardshorts are trash. Wear speedos instead :!: :)