G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

1.5 or 2.5 inch aussiebums

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

1.5 or classic?

53%
Classic
47%

Total votes: 15

intheocean

1.5 or 2.5 inch aussiebums

Post by intheocean » Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 pm

I can't decide what to buy. Do people generally prefer the classic aussiebums or the skimpier 1.5 inch cut?

<3 speedos
Singapore

Re: 1.5 or 2.5 inch aussiebums

Post by <3 speedos » Thu May 26, 2011 5:43 am

i prefer 1 inch to 1.5 inch sides
nil

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu May 26, 2011 6:25 pm

A lot of it depends on your body type ... I normally prefer a thinner side, but some guys actually look better in "classic" sided Speedos ... if you want, post pics in both types and then we'll help you decide which new one to buy :mrgreen:

Monvee

Post by Monvee » Thu May 26, 2011 8:37 pm

The skimpier the better IMO

Pete

Post by Pete » Fri May 27, 2011 4:09 am

[quote][/quote]Scotty's suggestion gets my vote.

intheocean

Post by intheocean » Fri May 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Scotty wrote:A lot of it depends on your body type ... I normally prefer a thinner side, but some guys actually look better in "classic" sided Speedos ... if you want, post pics in both types and then we'll help you decide which new one to buy :mrgreen:
This is my first speedo! I ordered the 1.5 so ill post a picture when it arrives!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Fri May 27, 2011 6:24 pm

intheocean wrote:
Scotty wrote:A lot of it depends on your body type ... I normally prefer a thinner side, but some guys actually look better in "classic" sided Speedos ... if you want, post pics in both types and then we'll help you decide which new one to buy :mrgreen:
This is my first speedo! I ordered the 1.5 so ill post a picture when it arrives!
Sweet ... looking forward to it ... :mrgreen:

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri May 27, 2011 7:20 pm

I think 1.5" for a small or medium build and classic for large builds.

The ones in my pic, theyre the ones you want! :lol: