G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Has this ever happened to you?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi

Has this ever happened to you?

Post by speedoboi » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:16 pm

A little over 1 week ago I went to The Bay on Queen St. & Yonge St. I saw these nice looking Emporio Armani Speedos. Very little coverage on the sides. I grabed a pair ($95.00) and a shirt. I hid the speedos under the shirt and asked to use the change room. Once I put them on on, I became hard instantly. I was feeling very horny that day. The speedos I tried on didn't help. I rubed my hard cock only a bit and next thing you know, I shot a mnassive load in the speedos. The speedos were completely soaked and part of my inner thighs as well. The Emporio Armani speedos aren't that thick and my hands were stained with my cum. I was at a loss for words. I took them off and left them in the change room. I felt so bad for doing that. It was the first time that ever happeend to me. I've tried on speedos before but I never shot a massive load.

Has this ever happened to anyone while speedo shopping?

budgybloke

Re: Has this ever happened to you?

Post by budgybloke » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:06 pm

What did you do with them once you were done? It would be difficult to explain a soaked speedo to a salesperson if you bought them, but then again, you can't really put them back on the rack...or did you??
Last edited by budgybloke on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

<3 speedos
Singapore

Post by <3 speedos » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 am

wow, didn't happen to me before. I dodn't dare to rub while trying speedos on.
nil

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm

budgybloke wrote:Wow speeoboi - that is HOT. It's never happened to me, but I'm almost tempted to try!

What did you do with them once you were done? It would be difficult to explain a soaked speedo to a salesperson if you bought them, but then again, you can't really put them back on the rack...or did you??
I just left them in the change room. There's no way I would ever put them back on the rack. My choices were limited, but I thought it would be worse if I put them back on the rack. I'm glad I was sent to a different project.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:25 am

jace wrote:Man -how rude. That's why alot of stores don't let people try suits on. Hope you bought another suit there to make up for this.
I wasn't rude, it was an accident. I've tried suits on before and this never happened to me. I did purchase another item to help make up for the accident. But I obviously couldn't purchase the soaked swim wear. Putting it back on the rack would be much worse as well. What happened wasn't intentional.

Zwimmer

Post by Zwimmer » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 am

:) tut tut :)
did not cum in the speedos but was in a small curtained changing area of an airport when I decided to try a pair I like. As soon as i wore it, i got hard. Took some time thinking of boring stuff to soften up and change back into my clothes.

Bede735

Post by Bede735 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 am

Sort of reminds me of the old days when I would go into a sports shop and select the briefest Speedo available. Then I would take it to the counter, where it always seemed to be a young girl at the desk. As the outfit was being carefully wrapped I would get a little excited and start to perspire, at it was always a relief to leave the shop.

Never happens now as swimwear like that isn't stocked in British stores, so i have to shop on-line.

cutevalleyguy

Post by cutevalleyguy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

yes it happened to me at a national sports store just outside of toronto. I was young and was trying on lots of different speedos and shorts, I got really hard and pre cum was pouring out of my cock until finally i blew my load. I was young and scared as i left the change room i could smell my cum. A sales guy was standing outside the changeroom, I saw him and left as soon as i could. I felt bad about it but once again i was young and didn't know what to do

animal

Post by animal » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 pm

I did the same kind of a thing at a dancewear store trying on a unitard. Apparently it was a size too small. :lol: Luckily, I got out of it just in time and aimed at the back corner of the floor. I felt pretty bad about it, too.

Thank god we can order online now. :roll:

swimrman

Post by swimrman » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Not that it would be any better, but I think I would have attempted my first shoplift.

CerealKiller

Post by CerealKiller » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:19 am

I think the moral of the story is don't, especially if you're a premature ejaculator, try on before you buy.

This thread's like Jizz In My Pants...but real-life. :roll:

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:58 pm

CerealKiller wrote:I think the moral of the story is don't, especially if you're a premature ejaculator, try on before you buy.

This thread's like Jizz In My Pants...but real-life. :roll:
Like I said, I was simply very very horny. First time it ever happened to me. I tried on speedos at the University of Toronto sports store it didn't happen.