G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Halloween!!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigjay

Halloween!!

Post by bigjay » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:51 pm

So did anyone else go out for Halloween this past weekend or have plans to soon???

I went to cbus for the weekend to visit friends! :)

C

Post by C » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:32 pm

If I get over this damn cold, maybe I'll go out. This weekend I'm having people over. My roommate and her friend for some reason want to dress me in a mesh shirt and a speedo. I went along with the idea, much to their surprise. The original idea was greasy-eurotrash but it just ended up looking really, really gay (but kinda hot). If they take some good pictures, I'll go ahead and post 'em.

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:46 am

Same here BikeDude. My head feels like it is ready to explode. My nose is so stuffy... With our water polo season starting soon, this is not how I wanted to feel.

Perhaps I will just stay in and hand out goodies to the boys & ghouls. That should keep me busy as we get about 300 or so each year.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:32 pm

Jace and I performed this past weekend for some very horny and drunk girls. Our Robin and Batman costumes bit the dust at the hands of these groping girls. We need costumes for Frat party tomorrow-any ideas other than our speedos? 8)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:12 pm

BigJay - I can't believe it - I was in CBus too this weekend . . . I went to a club there and stripped down to only my White Speedo Solar !

The guys I was with think that I was a big hit . . .and judging from the attention I got, I think they may be right :wink:

M
South Africa

Post by M » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:14 am

Happy Halloween to everyone there.

You can trick and treat me all day long, all of you!

Have a good time. I will have a few quiet drinks at home later!

M

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:11 am

Scotty where were you at? I am not sure if I would have run into you or not, I was not really sure who anyone was half way through the night. I spent a lot of time on the dance floor.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:56 pm

BigJay - I spent saturday night at Axis (I had been told it was the best club in town) and I, too, spent most of my night on the dance floor dancing with a really cute young stud . . .

Where were you and what were you wearing?

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:59 pm

I spent a lot of time on the dance floor.
Horizontal or vertical? how drunk were you? :wink:

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:16 pm

Scott I don't know what to say. Except, how did I not see you ;)?

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:21 pm

Oh man, BJ - don't tell me you were there too ... what were you wearing???

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:24 pm

Guys PM me with address for this place. 8)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:59 pm

Rick Rick help, I can say no more Scotty. I will give answers in trade only :twisted:

Always

Post by Always » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:06 pm

Ok, so BigJay goes to c-bus to hook up with rick all the while scotty is there right in front of both of them but couldn't seen them. hmmmm.... must have been one helll of a hot night. :)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:11 pm

If you only knew, Always .... :wink:

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:23 pm

Oh I am sure you would like to know Always ;)