G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Mods unite against spam

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:54 pm

I have no idea when he was last on. I've PMed about the avatar issue and no response really. His site is now,
http://www.aussiegayblog.com

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:06 am

I also have not seen him on for a while ... and I just deleted 3 spam posts before seeing this message Jace - but I will start keeping track when I wake up tomorrow (today) - its 4AM and I'm just in from the local clubs...

Petit Garçon

Post by Petit Garçon » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:54 am

It is quite sad that my post was deleted and so view as "spam". I just wanted to share a link about a speedo shop very well-known in France and that might be usefull for some people here because speedo are really not expensive in France. I have nothing to do with that shop, I won't receive anything from them. It was just a sharing link. I do agree that the website is in French language, yet some people can speak French and if some people here were interested, I could have make a translation to help them. :?

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:27 pm

im shure the mods are sorry but try not to post links only refer to the site

M
South Africa

Post by M » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:13 am

Yippee!!

And I have hundreds written down somewhere!

Nail them, mods!

M

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:45 am

The number is climbing quickly on those spam deletes!