G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cockrings

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Have you worn a cock ring?

Yes
76%
No
24%

Total votes: 80

Justin

Cockrings

Post by Justin » Sun May 14, 2006 5:04 pm

I've worn one a couple of times and really enjoyed it.

Anyone else here wear a cockring under their speedos?

Justin

Post by Justin » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:55 pm

Hey guys,

I'm going to be buying some 'supplies' on Monday and was thinking of buying my first cock ring.

Can anyone help me out with what I should get. I once tried an elastic band around my cock and my balls - was awesome as it brought my balls forward and made my package look much bigger without sporting wood.

And be sure to leave your response on the poll.

Justin

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:11 am

Tried :( I'm such a grower it fell off in my Speedos. :oops:

highlandssailor

Re: Cockrings

Post by highlandssailor » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Bye an assortment of silicone rings before you buy a steel ring. When you wear a cock ring under your speedo things WILL look much better! All speedo wearers wear one if they admit it or not! I live in mine-- why not!?

SpeedoSlave

Post by SpeedoSlave » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 am

Yea agree with Highlander, have worn a cock ring for training sessions for years. Brings everything forward, umm. Using the same arrangement in a Fastskin bodysuit is really horney, and I chuckle when I am on the blocks at the start of a race - tend to swim fater! :P

highlandssailor

Post by highlandssailor » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:13 pm

If you want to wear the cock ring most of the day at the beach ,I would suggest a very stretchy ring. There are two reasons to wear a cock ringe. The most common is to prolonge erection. What most of us speedo wearers want a bigger bulge from the cock ring which means it can't be too tight or you can't wear it very long. Buy a very stretchy ring. Alot of speedo wearers wear wear a cock ring. You can see alot of suit manufactures are puting a stretch fabric ring in there suits. Buy a ring and wear it and join the majority of speedo weares!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Justin wrote:I've worn one a couple of times and really enjoyed it.

Anyone else here wear a cockring under their speedos?
Hey other Justin.....I have one now and wear it occasionally. Its made out of neoperene like a wetsuit only with out any fabric covering. I thot it was 1 7/8" but it really is more like 1 5/8 to 1/34. Getting the second nut thru takes a little work. I should probably use some lube. Getting the shaft thru takes some scrunching. But when its on it feels really good and you can wear it a long time since it stretches and flexes. It'll put a bulge in your speedos for sure. :mrgreen: My shaft is only average but my nuts are pretty large. The ring makes my speedos bulge too much to wear them in public. :oops:

Mine looks like the one on the left. You can order one from this site and others. I'm not into leather. I got mine locally.
cb24_4.jpg
neoprene ring
cb24_4.jpg (76.86 KiB) Viewed 8261 times
Its pretty cool.

-j

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:41 pm

I wear then occasionally, when actually swimming. The repetitive motion and the sometimes cold water can make my boys go into hiding, so I find forcing them to stay out actually feels great, and serves a purpose.
Fit, Married, Bi

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:22 pm

I have been wearing cockrings for years.
Originally the leather ones with press studs as they are very adjustable.
Then I found the neoprene and silicon ones.
But now I am often in stainless steel rings.
Biggest problem I have found that being a grower what is great for all day use gets very tight when aroused and conversely I can't keep some of the metal ones on after the tumescence subsides.
But they definitely make everything look nice when wearing a speedo!

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:16 am

highlandssailor wrote:
Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:44 pm
All speedo wearers wear one if they admit it or not!
Thats so incorrect its not funny. I've never seen or heard of anybody wearing them. :lol:

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:19 am

I have to agree with sam 100%

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:41 pm

I have never worn one, but would like to try one out

Binary
Australia

Post by Binary » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:27 am

Love wearing a cockring. Neoprene ones are good as they're stretchy and not too tight. And can be worn for a longer period of time.

Tuckmo11655
United States of America

Post by Tuckmo11655 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:21 pm

Agree with Sam and Tim!

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:25 pm

Got mine on now!

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:49 am

I like to wear tiny flat-front bikinis and gaff thongs, which fit better after I swim in cold water. A cock ring would spoil the flat Ken doll look.