G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

cock cut or uncut?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Tony

Post by Tony » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:30 pm

Matt wrote:tony-So what's the wildest thing to happen with guys coming out of the audience to wrestle? Matt
Well Matt, for the oil wrestling it's got to be the guy from the audience who took a real shine to me. After stripping him down, he had a real boner the whole time we were grappling together (got pix to prove it - lol), and he took every opportunity to grab my bits and finger my bum. :)

For the gogo side of things it must be the time I was being body surfed naked over the crowd and a gang of guys held on to me. They worked my cock, which caused me to spray my gunk over them and the dance floor. :o

It's a hard life!

speeder

Post by speeder » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:57 pm

For the gogo side of things it must be the time I was being body surfed naked over the crowd and a gang of guys held on to me. They worked my cock, which caused me to spray my gunk over them and the dance floor. Surprised

It's a hard life!
That's hot. Would love to have seen that. :wink:

Cwaiggie

Post by Cwaiggie » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:47 pm

Tony wrote:
Matt wrote:tony-So what's the wildest thing to happen with guys coming out of the audience to wrestle? Matt
Well Matt, for the oil wrestling it's got to be the guy from the audience who took a real shine to me. After stripping him down, he had a real boner the whole time we were grappling together (got pix to prove it - lol), and he took every opportunity to grab my bits and finger my bum. :)

For the gogo side of things it must be the time I was being body surfed naked over the crowd and a gang of guys held on to me. They worked my cock, which caused me to spray my gunk over them and the dance floor. :o

It's a hard life!
OK I just about sprayed my gunk reading about it. God Cairns is boring :'(

I think everyone on the site needs to come to cairns for a "speedo convention".. lol ANY TAKERS?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:30 pm

I am there. Well I don't know about your separation at birth but how is that brother of yours doing Jace? :wink:

Tony

Post by Tony » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:32 pm

jace wrote:Tony- You are freaking me out with similar experiences.I 've body surfed naked over a crowd several times and sprayed my gunk over several states.Maybe Brian isn't my real brother and we were separated at birth. You weren't adopted were you? LOLjace Cairns is the location for speedomania 2007!Anybody got a map?
Jace: Wouldn't it be a hoot if we were long lost bros and the only difference between us was that I am a "hoody". I'm so relieved to learn that you have gunked your way across the dance floor as well, I thought I was the only one! It's helpful to shoot a load before going on and there's always a helping hand around when needed (pix on request - lol)

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:20 am

cut likes cut... :lol:

K

Post by K » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:18 pm

I'm going to have to go with the cut cocks heh.

I don't know what it is but I think of a cut one as 'cleaner', a better look and feel. I don't hate uncuts, in fact I don't mind it at all :wink: but I do prefer cut.

age appropriate

Post by age appropriate » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:47 am

Being in England, I'm used to an uncut cock. I prefer to have a guy fully 'intact'. Besides, it's a sexy part of foreplay to be able to pull the foreskin back and reveal the head..

:D

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed May 09, 2007 9:05 am

I just want to bump this one again and say that uncut has been turning me on a lot lately! I will go both ways, how ironic is this statement!

Giomanach

Post by Giomanach » Wed May 09, 2007 6:15 pm

I can only wonder what uncut feels like.
The only person I've ever blown was very much uncut.

wil

Post by wil » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:12 am

age appropriate wrote:Being in England, I'm used to an uncut cock. I prefer to have a guy fully 'intact'. Besides, it's a sexy part of foreplay to be able to pull the foreskin back and reveal the head..

:D
age apropriate

I am uncut and I completely agree with you, because one's of my great friends, cut, loves to play with mine, for a long time during foreplay, with his fingers and his lips, and his tongue etc...

My body is completely sensitive, and my dick " ouh là :!: " :wink:

But I am a very, very clean man, it is a question of respect, and when a guy is uncut he must not forget to clean his dick several times a day.
It is not so clear, for someones, I read before on the 1st page... :?

About cut or uncut : never mind all are beautiful, and have their good ways ! :wink:

In a speedo, I can pull ( or somebody else :wink: ) my foreskin back, near balls , just to see it sliding through the Lycra, to reveal the head.

At this moment, I am almost ready to fall 8) :wink:

K

Post by K » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:46 pm

Brilliantly said wil!

It doesn't matter when grit comes to grime, as long as everything is clean and the guy knows how to use it. :)

wil

Post by wil » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:46 am

K

I thank you very much, you are very kind :wink:

I am very glad you come back here :wink:
Will.

K

Post by K » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:40 pm

Well this place is addicting haha :lol:

wil

Post by wil » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:50 am

Yes K, I can see, especially at the time you wrote it :lol: :lol: :wink:

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:30 am

Just an update I have no quarrel with cut or not, they both look hot to me among other things that are the same about them ;) Yay for cocK!!!

wil

Post by wil » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:28 am

Oh BJ :!:
Very nice you are :wink:
( as usual :!: :wink: )
See you soon :!:

hotstuff

Post by hotstuff » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:38 am

uncut cocks scare me.....it's almost like i think the bubonic plague is hiding in there..

wil

Post by wil » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:04 am

:roll:

Hotstuff,

why do you write nonsense :?:

Everybody may have some fun with what he wants:?

C'est pas "clean" du tout, ce que tu as écrit, je te laisse les circonstances atténuantes d'une mauvaise expérience... ou d'une simple inexpérience.
Tu es libre de toute façon.
:wink:

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:20 pm

It scares you that much buddy? I would think of it as what kind of wonderful surprise is inside??