G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

cock cut or uncut?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Justin

Post by Justin » Mon May 15, 2006 2:34 pm

Cut here.

Most of the guys I've been with have been uncut though. I had one uncut guy once who was a bit dirty down there and I wouldn't go down on him because of it.

But I suppose if he was cut it would have bee the same.

I'm keen to hear if cut guys are more sensitive or less sensitive.

Justin

Post by Justin » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:26 am

Jace,

I've been with more uncut guys than cut (I'm cut myself). I do agree that a cut cock looks awesome hard in a speedo.

But I'm not too picky.

How about the rest of you guys - cut or uncut?

Justin

horny_bi

Uncut

Post by horny_bi » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:54 am

Im uncut and i like it that way!! Uncut is fine too but i still prefer uncut!!!

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:16 am

Cut for me, I love me a nice hard throbbing 7 inches or more of cut cock. No offense to uncuts, but I am not that keen on em. Just thinking about getting fucked by a huge cock is getting me 'up'. Oh god do I love to be fucked hard and deep.

adam

Re: cock cut or uncut?

Post by adam » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:29 pm

jace wrote:Okay I'm cut. How about you? Do you think guys are sexier cut or uncut?jace
Hi Jace,
I am cut,but it never worries me if a guy is uncut,as long as he fills out that speedo in the front buddie.
That all that counts lol.
Adam
kiwi :D :)

Tony

Post by Tony » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:40 am

jace wrote:In honor of Tony and his uncut cock pics I'm bumping this topic. What about you Tony? You like guys cut or uncut?jace
Hee hee, I just love cock Jace, plain and simple, cut or uncut :wink:

There is nothing sexier than the sight of a hard cut cock in a thin Lycra moulding. That cock ridge really gets my juices flowing.

Moreover, I love seeing the skin roll back to reveal that fine pink bulb. So I guess that I've taken David Cameron's advice to "Love a hoody" :lol:

My hood is quite short and it usually rolls back at the hint of a semi - so I reckon I've got the best of both worlds.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:16 pm

I love all your pics Tony. That one with the speedo as headgear is one of my favorites so far. Not sure if it is because you are naked or not, but that has a lot to do with it, hott!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:05 pm

Tony-love the cock pics but don't forget to show us that

bubble butt. Matt

Tony

Post by Tony » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:27 pm

Matt wrote:Tony-love the cock pics but don't forget to show us that

bubble butt. Matt

:lol: Just for you Matt - my hairy lard ass.

Always

Post by Always » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:57 pm

Tony, nice pic. I am quite enjoying that pic of your "hairy lard ass". To bad its just for Matt.

colake

Post by colake » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:04 pm

I'm uncut but my bf is cut.
My cock is more sesitive than the one of my bf.

I have no preference. Has long has the cock looks, tast and feel good!

Tony

Post by Tony » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:39 pm

Always wrote:Tony, nice pic. I am quite enjoying that pic of your "hairy lard ass". To bad its just for Matt.

Hey Always! I'm sure Matt won't mind sharing. :wink:

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:23 pm

Tony-Thank you.Fill us in on the story behind this pic.

Could it be speedo wrestling night at the club and

you've been debriefed first.I wouldn't call you a lard

ass and I could take care of the hairy part easily.:D

Matt

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:54 pm

Matt you better share I want some of that ass too! I will wrestle you for it! Tony that is not a lard ass at all. Looks very nice indeed, and if Matt needs help with the hair count me in, but you could keep it too.

Always

Post by Always » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:39 am

I agree, there is nothing lard about that ass.

nachix

Post by nachix » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:25 pm

Hi guys! I'm cut, and really like cut dicks. I like the way the head tries to escape from some tight lycra speedos, and I really like the way the head points at me when naked. Hmmm!!!

adamC

Post by adamC » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:49 am

I'm cut and I prefer cut cocks.

Tony

Post by Tony » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:58 pm

Matt wrote:Tony-Thank you.Fill us in on the story behind this pic.

Could it be speedo wrestling night at the club and

you've been debriefed first.I wouldn't call you a lard

ass and I could take care of the hairy part easily.:D

Matt
Hi Matt,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question, I must have missed your post.

The pic in question was taken during an oil wrestling bout that we have periodically in the club. Two of us usually start of in speedos or briefs but they never seem to remain on for long.

We also try and get members of the audience to strip off and join us in the ring, a habit that has resulted in some real oily fumble plays. :D

Here's a pic of my red speedos - before I lost them. It seems to me that for every pic Ian gets of me wrestling wearing something, he manges to get another nine of my hairy ass and giblets : lol:

Cwaiggie

Post by Cwaiggie » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:48 am

I am uncut but I love all the cocks of the world... lol I have sucked a few cocks (OK quite a few) and I must say cut cocks are nicer in my mouth... I dont know if that is weird but I love them!!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:09 pm

tony-So what's the wildest thing to happen with guys coming out of the audience to wrestle? Matt