G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cock Rule

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

The Boy Wonder

Cock Rule

Post by The Boy Wonder » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:54 am

I've discovered this great website called CockRule.com

Basically, you pop your size in and it gives your member a name based on the size and girth.

I'm a Shaften CC, which is number one size most preferred by the ladies, apparantly haha

So thought this would be a bit of fun on here, chuck your size in and tell us your "Cock Name"

:D

bigbiGambleD

Re: Cock Rule

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Well after figuring out the conversion to millimeters, mine is named Jumber

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:44 pm

Hey - I came out a "Shaften CC" as well, Boy Wonder - I guess we have an idea about each other's sizes ... next time I j/o maybe I'll think I'm holding yours :)

The Boy Wonder

Post by The Boy Wonder » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Scotty wrote:Hey - I came out a "Shaften CC" as well, Boy Wonder - I guess we have an idea about each other's sizes ... next time I j/o maybe I'll think I'm holding yours :)

Hehe vice versa, mate :p

This is a great way to find out how big your straight mates are. I've always wanted to know how big my best friend was, he'd never get it out in public, so I directed him towards this size and he told me he's a shaften bb, so now I can fantasize about him and know his size haha :p cockrule is the greatest idea ever

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:52 pm

i cant be bothered lol. somebody can work it out for me, was never any good at maths.
about 6.5 - 7 inches and girth...fork knows lol ill say about average :\. if u got the time and are pervy enuf let me kno what i am lol.

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:48 am

at your service:
Attachments
Rooster a.jpg
Rooster a.jpg (152.08 KiB) Viewed 6429 times

The Boy Wonder

Post by The Boy Wonder » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:37 am

:roll: why didn't I expect that? haha

M