G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Are any older guys white speedo fans?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

willycum

Are any older guys white speedo fans?

Post by willycum » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:37 pm

HI - are there any older guys on whitespeedos? - I have loved speedos (or whatever they were called years ago) for years but all the pics on here are of youngish guys who look fantastic in their tight speedos with their fit young bodies.
However I am past my best when it comes to showing off my body in speedos but that doesnt stop me enjoying all the superb looking guys on here.
If only I were a few years younger I would love to put my photos on here and have you all commenting on my nice bulge or my firm butt cheeks.
If there are any older guys who are like me I would love to know, and hear how they feel about speedos etc.

Chrisy

Re: Are any older guys white speedo fans?

Post by Chrisy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:08 pm

u know tbh it shouldnt really matter what age you are, if you want to post a picture of yourself and feel comfortable doing so then batter in :mrgreen: (go ahead for those who dont know what i meant there)
just because your a bit older and "past your best" should stop you from posting pics. im sure there are plenty people here who would love for you to share them.....scotty hehe oj. :mrgreen:
im only 18 myself but i think i speak a good point :) at the end of the day tho its up to yourself.

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:43 am

I'm well along in years and once wore what were called stretch trunks. I probably look better today than I did as a kid. But, alas, I have no pics of myself in them.

M
South Africa

Post by M » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:57 am

Yup. Older alright. Post away

M

Swimmer

Post by Swimmer » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 am

Hi there, to answer your question-YES. I am not 18 any more but I like your self enjoy all the comments, phots and stories. I might not be 18 but I still look good in my SPEEDO. I enjoy being out in the sun and on the beach as much as any one else does- of course wearing my speedo. So dont feel alone, you certainly do have other fans in your catorgory, by the way I am 40 years of age and feel like i am 18- enjoy every moment.

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:57 am

Swimmer wrote:Hi there, to answer your question-YES. I am not 18 any more
I'm not sure I was ever 18... :wink:

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Although younger guys get the heart racing, there's actually something very attractive about a mature, confident man in speedos 8)

Buster Crabbe

Post by Buster Crabbe » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Excuse me, I am 58, a competitive and fitness swimmer and I wear a Speedo because I feel good in one, they let a swimmer move and use their body better and a Speedo takes up very little room in a suitcase. And may I add that people still look no matter what your age.

If someone cares that an older man wears a Speedo that is their problem. Actually when giving pointers to novice swimmers and they are in shorts, I tell them to get a grown-up's bathing suit.

I coach a Masters team and if you've been to the Gay Games you'd probably know me on sight.

Next question.

PL

Post by PL » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:52 am

Yup - I'm an "oldie" at 47. It's getting more and more difficult to keep the weight down, but I try. Still like to wear speedos and short shorts.

willycum

Post by willycum » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Hey PL, If thats you in your avatar I think you look good with those blue speedos and a nice bulge too - at 47 you have a way to go to catch me up!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:51 am

PL wrote:Yup - I'm an "oldie" at 47. It's getting more and more difficult to keep the weight down, but I try. Still like to wear speedos and short shorts.
You look great PL. :shock: Nice abs. A cum gutter. And your butt dimples.

-j

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:50 am

I agree - GREAT body

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:41 am

Buster Crabbe wrote:Actually when giving pointers to novice swimmers and they are in shorts, I tell them to get a grown-up's bathing suit.
Some guys in SoFL are wearing heavy STREET shorts to swim..... And under that they wear boxers. Crazy. I went body surfing in the ocean waves from the storms here yesterday. I wore some tight low Asian jammers. kinda conservative really. Sleek and dont pull off when you duck under surf. The waves were incredible BTW. The water was sooooo warm. eighties.

-j

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:10 am

Sounds like lots of fun - I used to love it when storms were coming in when I lived down your way Justin! - great for surfing!

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:07 am

ahh surfing, i remember when i was in florida i went surfing, furthest i got was lying on the board on the waves. everytime i tried to stand up i got to a slight kneel position and the board would pop out from under me and go flying forward lolz i swam more after the board than i surfed on it :mrgreen:
anyway, slightly off topic but as for on topic, shudnt matter what age you are, if you wanna wear a speedo feel free, the more people wear them the more common they become the more people get used to it the less stares you get or giggles. plus after the first few times they get used to it and it passes over.if anything i see more older gents in speedos than i do younger these days.
actually cant remember last time i seen a guy my age in one lol(o wait yes i can it was in skwl PE class, my first "gay" crush came out in one lol hense the crush xD) its always shorts *grumble* i hope tht me wearing one to the pool will encourage other my age to do the same lolz

what a load of waffle PMSL

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:34 am

wow Chrisy - one guy in PE class - he must have been brave - or extremenly hot and knew it :)

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:39 am

probably the latter, but also it was the first we had gone to do swimming in PE so liek everyone, we had no idea what to wear, i took the casual option of shorts :cry: he went for the speedo lol. wish id joined, who knows what wud have happened. alas ill never know. tho we wer m8s for a few years. still are but not m8s wer we hang every day just the odd nod of the head if we see each other since we both work now and tht. still he was hot as hell. :mrgreen: and thats how i came to know i was gay lolz

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:41 am

hmmm - i say you should go for it and maybe invite him over or something - you know "just to hang out" ... you never know when some innocent fooling around could lead to more ... maybe he IS gay, or perhaps even just a bit curious ...but if you don't try you'll never know ...:)

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 am

spose i could but he wud be weirded out lol. invite him over and bring up tht time in a convo see wer it leads :mrgreen:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Scotty wrote:Sounds like lots of fun - I used to love it when storms were coming in when I lived down your way Justin! - great for surfing!
Yeah, I thought of you Scotty when I was body surfing. Too bad YOUR body wasnt here. :D I went to Ocean Ridge park. No guards there and you can do what you want...including drown. :x I was alone when I started, but bit by bit a little cluster of people grew around me. I was going to check out Nomad, but I stayed in the water over an hour past six. Man was I exhausted. I was real careful of rips. The oceans pretty gnarly right now.

-j