G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Jace loses speedo in waterpolo match

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Matt

Jace loses speedo in waterpolo match

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:40 pm

I know he'll kill me but here goes- During a waterpolo match today Jace had his speedo torn off by the opposing team.This happens from time to time to all of us and he was wearing a second smaller speedo underneath.The score was close near the end of the game so they had two guys on Jace to keep him from getting the ball.The guys were all over him and the ref wasn't calling anything and that's when it happened.His second speedo split from their tugging. leaving Jace wearing nothing but his tanline. This would have rattled alot of guys but not my bud who went on to help win the match.As we were swimming to the ladder of the pool I couldn't resist a quick finger up his tight hole.My boy was showing lots of wood as he climbed the ladder and wrapped a towel around his waist.I love that guy. Matt

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:16 pm

Wood have been a nice sight for these eyes! Way to keep in the game though. Does Jace usually wear two speedos? Matt, who wouldn't have done the same on exiting the pool?!

Tony

Post by Tony » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:25 am

A finger up the hole - yum! What a nice way to get the juices flowing, :)

I'm curious too Matt, why the two Speedos? I can't imagine Jace being shy and wanting to flatten his bulge. :lol:

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:58 am

Redundancy! However, in this instance, Jace needed triplicate Speedos. It'so when yur suit is ripped or removed there is something underneath. Those were mean muthas so two wasn't enough.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:16 pm

Jace modest? No way. For waterpolo it's common practice to wear two suits in case one gets torn you can keep on playing.Tony believe me Jace in two suits doesn't flatten his bulge. Especially when he's downsizing to a size 28 or 26. Now on swimteam it's only a single speedo.Matt

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:23 pm

Ok Matt how the hell can he wear them that small. I have a size 29-30 waist and I think my bikinis and speedos mostly size 28 are tight.?

I am sure that we have answered this before, but are you aloud to wear white speedos to swim team/meets?

Hockeypolojock

Post by Hockeypolojock » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:41 am

I'm on a water polo team too. had my top speedo ripped a few times. i can relate. never had both speedos ripped though. its part of the sport and also major speedo wedgies by opponents from behind.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:12 pm

Count me in Jace! I want to be on top! Wait where did that come from? I'm not sure.

Hockeypolojock

Post by Hockeypolojock » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:07 pm

i'm suspecting a lot of speedo pulling in that game... lol. not to mention a shave down before the game... lol.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:29 pm

I'm first here! I want you to take them down for me Jace!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:57 pm

Hockeypolojock-I could guarantee the ripping of both

your suits in that game.Have you ever played nude

water polo?Tons of fun for all us guys. Matt :P

Hockeypolojock

Post by Hockeypolojock » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:55 am

hey matt. never played in the nude before. the guys on my team wouldn t be into that kind of fun. id probably learn in one game with you guys.... lol.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:52 pm

I bet you'd be surprised how many on your team might

go for it. You'd learn very quickly playing against

us.Matt