G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Plans for Valentine's Day

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Tony

Post by Tony » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:05 pm

Hi Jace. No, I'm not working tonight but I gather I am being taken out to a rather expensive restaurant, for a romantic dinner for two.

I'm taking Thursday off work, so there's plenty of opportunity for some "after hours" entertainment later on. :wink:

I hope you and Matt have as much fun as I intend to. :D

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:56 am

After he loses his tighties I've got a bottle of Godiva

chocolate liquor to cover his cock.Sounds sweet

especially when he'll start shooting his creamy

filling. Gotta go guys. Have a great night. Matt

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:58 pm

Sounds delicious guys and I am dickalicous, I don't know why I threw that in. I am listening to Fergie. Have a great V-Day guys I will be in the snow working for it. I think someone still owes me one or is it two bjs'?

Always

Post by Always » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:37 am

I think someone still owes me one or is it two bjs'?
Wow, I didn't realize I was so far behind. LOL... BigJay, I'll be right over to ah... blow off my debt and for your troubles I'll include an interest payment in the form of some extra services. I trust we will both be satisfied with the out cum. LOL...