G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Congrats to all the posters

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Congrats to all the posters

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:27 pm

Guys - I'd like to make a quick post congratulating all those people who post on here.

This forum has been running now for a couple of months and you guys have really made this thing work.

Justin has been overcome with uni and now work but without him being here the forum has run fantastically.

I'm going to ask Justin about taking more control of the forum off him due to his work load but there really isn't much work needed by the administrator of the board with everyone here being so awesome.

Great work guys and keep up the pics (especially you BigJay).

Always

Post by Always » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:12 am

Yes, Congrats to all and especially BigJay.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:15 pm

Um Thanks guys I am not sure what to say. I will say that thanks to Matt and Jace who got me hooked on here. If they post their pics sometime you will be thanking them I am so sure!! I do my best, Thanks!

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:10 pm

I would rather congradulate Jace here! He has been on a lot longer than I have and he has some great posts and comments. Besides that avatar is enough for me :) You are 4 away from your 1000th post, what should we do for it?

So I am thanking Jace for being here and he got me hooked on this site in the first place. Without him I might not have stayed around, actually there could be a couple more now, but Jace is still the #1!!

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:46 pm

Jace you deserve it all and actually more than just words, but I will leave that with Matt to handle.