G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Today,inaugeration day I'm proud

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

highlandssailor

Today,inaugeration day I'm proud

Post by highlandssailor » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Majorly off topic but I have to tell everyone I AM FINALLY PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AGAIN! I was fortunate enough to have been in a totally gay environment to witness this great historic day. I was also blessed to be the one who bought champaign for the whole house to commemorate this historic day. You (if you are gay) can only imagine the joyous mood we all were in. For the first time in years I have positive expectations for my country. I would dearly love to hear comments from my speedo buddies from around the world! From Ted at Island House In Key West Florida, USA Ted @ edwardwdr@bellsouth.net cover me up with mail! I'm in a speedo with a champaign in hand by the pool. temp is still 73* farenheight. I wish the Bushes the best but they could'nt leave fast enough! I hope they choke on their prime rib at home in Crawford TX tonight--------- no I'm sorry I should not have said that. Best wishes speedo blog buddies! Ted :D :D :D

SpeedoMike

Re: Today,inaugeration day I'm proud

Post by SpeedoMike » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:39 am

I've always been proud to be an American... through thick and thin. 8)

highlandssailor

Post by highlandssailor » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Go online and read world opinions about USA and then tell me you are proud---not!--were proud--not then --not after Bush sullied our name but I am proud again! Ted

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:54 am

I dont let other people's opinions determine my opinion, they're always going to be mad at us about something, no matter who the president is or what he does, he can't please everyone in the world.

I agree with mike, ive always been proud to be an American, because of what this country is, not because of what other people think about us.

the new guy's already getting on my nerves though

M
South Africa

Post by M » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Well, I am not American, and I must say I have never had a negative impression about your country.

September 11th 2001 was a bad day for me, believe me..

So I do not think that Bush was all bad. I mean they hang gays in Iran and old Iraq for goodness sake. Sure he (Bush) messed up here and there.

To mind mind, President Obama needs to first focus on America (and it will take time) before he worries about the rest of us. The reason I say that is America and China (and maybe India) are the economic powers of the world and a strong USA is a strong world. Period.

Obama is a good orator, so was Clinton. He did not have sexual relations with Monica remember until he told us that he thought a blow job was not sex!!

Obama has to deliver. I firmly believe the republican economic policy of the past is the better policy, but I prefer the social policy of the democrats, so that makes me independent.

But believing that Bush did your country that much harm...forget it. We owe a lot to the USA, and we should be grateful to you for that.

A lot of my funding for research etc. comes from your country and I got a lot more during Bush's time than Clinton's so I cannot say you are that bad, and I have never ever been insulted or made to feel bad by any American visitor to my country I have ever met, and that is more than I can say for most

M
South Africa

Post by M » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:37 pm

highlandssailor wrote:Majorly off topic but I have to tell everyone I AM FINALLY PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AGAIN! I was fortunate enough to have been in a totally gay environment to witness this great historic day. I was also blessed to be the one who bought champaign for the whole house to commemorate this historic day. You (if you are gay) can only imagine the joyous mood we all were in. For the first time in years I have positive expectations for my country. I would dearly love to hear comments from my speedo buddies from around the world! From Ted at Island House In Key West Florida, USA Ted @ edwardwdr@bellsouth.net cover me up with mail! I'm in a speedo with a champaign in hand by the pool. temp is still 73* farenheight. I wish the Bushes the best but they could'nt leave fast enough! I hope they choke on their prime rib at home in Crawford TX tonight--------- no I'm sorry I should not have said that. Best wishes speedo blog buddies! Ted :D :D :D
I hear you, but until I was 26, it was illegal in my country to have gay sex. I would have gone to jail. And until last year the consensual age for gay sex was different to that of straight sex, so you actually really have nothing to complain about!!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:31 am

[quote="M"]I hear you, but until I was 26, it was illegal in my country to have gay sex. I would have gone to jail. And until last year the consensual age for gay sex was different to that of straight sex, so you actually really have nothing to complain about!![/quote]

What country is that M?

M
South Africa

Post by M » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 am

South Africa, right at the bottom of the African continent. And send some snow this way...its way too hot and humid here. Like Florida where I live!

M

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:41 am

weird law, lol