G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. Joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Married men & speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

landoffrozensheep
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:31 pm
Great Britain

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by landoffrozensheep » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:10 pm

My wife doesn't care, more of the "you bought them, so you'd better wear them" type aka don't waste the money if your not going to use them.
Heck she keeps saying she wants a micro bikini ala wicked weasel but she lacks the confidence to actually wear one, despite the idea being a big turn on for her...shame...

blueflinch
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bris Vegas
Australia

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by blueflinch » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:52 pm

landoffrozensheep wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:10 pm
My wife doesn't care, more of the "you bought them, so you'd better wear them" type aka don't waste the money if your not going to use them.
Heck she keeps saying she wants a micro bikini ala wicked weasel but she lacks the confidence to actually wear one, despite the idea being a big turn on for her...shame...
Hopefully a big turn on for you too. Maybe you should drop hints on how yummy she'll look? :P

speedoboi
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Canada

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by speedoboi » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:24 pm

I wasn't expecting to be single and available, but sadly I am - mutual choice between my ex and I. I honestly don't know how she would react to swim briefs, it wasn't a topic of discussion yet at the time. One f my major concerns was Latin dancing - I'm between intermediate to performance level and she is an advanced dancer. I wanted to make sure dancing wasn't going to be given up - that was first.

I have worried because I'm straight, but curious and horny. I really enjoy body to body contact with a guy, bulge rubbing and sensual-erotic massages from a guy. I would love to find a partner who loves to see me in speedos. But with my sexual curiosity, I don't think she would be okay with my activity with guys or even being a member of this site.

landoffrozensheep
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:31 pm
Great Britain

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by landoffrozensheep » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:51 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:52 pm
landoffrozensheep wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:10 pm
My wife doesn't care, more of the "you bought them, so you'd better wear them" type aka don't waste the money if your not going to use them.
Heck she keeps saying she wants a micro bikini ala wicked weasel but she lacks the confidence to actually wear one, despite the idea being a big turn on for her...shame...
Hopefully a big turn on for you too. Maybe you should drop hints on how yummy she'll look? :P
Both are a turn on to me, speedos not as much due to wearing them as underwear, I used to get hard putting them on but not anymore sadly :/ shows too much of something can be a bad thing lol....

Her issue is body confidence and no matter what I say it don't matter sadly...

Rhode Island speedo
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:23 am
United States of America

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by Rhode Island speedo » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:53 am

I live with girlfriend for the past 13 years , she has no problem with me wearin Speedos, we go to the all summer long, i may be the only one on the beach wearing a speedo and her wearing her skimpy thong bikini, sometimes I'll wear a thong. She encourages me to wear skimpy bikinis all the time. We've never had anyone ever say anything

User avatar
BJE
Posts: 1864
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:57 am
Location: Northwest USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by BJE » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:57 pm

Rhode Island speedo wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:53 am
I live with girlfriend for the past 13 years , she has no problem with me wearin Speedos, we go to the all summer long, i may be the only one on the beach wearing a speedo and her wearing her skimpy thong bikini, sometimes I'll wear a thong. She encourages me to wear skimpy bikinis all the time. We've never had anyone ever say anything
I think it helps to be with someone when wearing a speedo. Not only does it boost your own confidence, I suspect others are less likely to comment or give a disapproving look when you aren’t alone. They can see the acceptance the person with you has. Also when you are with someone you can pay attention to them and ignore onlookers.

Rhode Island speedo
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:23 am
United States of America

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by Rhode Island speedo » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:31 pm

I agree with being with a girl makes it better for confidence ,ive gone by myself, i haven't worn dork shorts in years

blueflinch
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bris Vegas
Australia

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by blueflinch » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:53 pm

landoffrozensheep wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:51 pm
Her issue is body confidence and no matter what I say it don't matter sadly...
Does she really have body problems e.g. a weight issue, or is it all in her head i.e. her standard of beauty is too high? Maybe if you two could just go somewhere fairly private like a resort in the off season and hang out together in your skimpy suits ... she might work up the confidence to embrace her body, flaws and all. 8)

shadowmn
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 5:03 am
United States of America

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by shadowmn » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:29 am

Rhode Island speedo wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:53 am
I live with girlfriend for the past 13 years , she has no problem with me wearin Speedos, we go to the all summer long, i may be the only one on the beach wearing a speedo and her wearing her skimpy thong bikini, sometimes I'll wear a thong. She encourages me to wear skimpy bikinis all the time. We've never had anyone ever say anything
Awesome. Do you go to beaches in New England?
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Rhode Island speedo
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:23 am
United States of America

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by Rhode Island speedo » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:49 am

Yes i do, very nice beach

landoffrozensheep
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:31 pm
Great Britain

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by landoffrozensheep » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:44 am

blueflinch wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:53 pm
landoffrozensheep wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:51 pm
Her issue is body confidence and no matter what I say it don't matter sadly...
Does she really have body problems e.g. a weight issue, or is it all in her head i.e. her standard of beauty is too high? Maybe if you two could just go somewhere fairly private like a resort in the off season and hang out together in your skimpy suits ... she might work up the confidence to embrace her body, flaws and all. 8)
The former, mainly due to health reasons (and her falling and damaging her knee a year or 2 back)

blueflinch
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bris Vegas
Australia

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by blueflinch » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:10 pm

landoffrozensheep wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:44 am
The former, mainly due to health reasons (and her falling and damaging her knee a year or 2 back)
Oh, that's not good. Happens to a lot of people ... an old or new injury preventing exercise, etc. :cry:

User avatar
paddedfoot
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:25 pm
Singapore

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by paddedfoot » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:18 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:24 pm
I wasn't expecting to be single and available, but sadly I am - mutual choice between my ex and I. I honestly don't know how she would react to swim briefs, it wasn't a topic of discussion yet at the time. One f my major concerns was Latin dancing - I'm between intermediate to performance level and she is an advanced dancer. I wanted to make sure dancing wasn't going to be given up - that was first.

I have worried because I'm straight, but curious and horny. I really enjoy body to body contact with a guy, bulge rubbing and sensual-erotic massages from a guy. I would love to find a partner who loves to see me in speedos. But with my sexual curiosity, I don't think she would be okay with my activity with guys or even being a member of this site.
It's definitely difficult to find a partner who is as into speedos as you are. i would say don't let it be a determiner of your relationship, but it helps if she at least tolerates what you are into. it's fair that different things turn different people on. But I do understand your concern about curiosity, that is something I'm sure you're not alone in trying to face up to.

blueflinch
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bris Vegas
Australia

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by blueflinch » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:14 pm

paddedfoot wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:18 pm
It's definitely difficult to find a partner who is as into speedos as you are. i would say don't let it be a determiner of your relationship, but it helps if she at least tolerates what you are into. it's fair that different things turn different people on. But I do understand your concern about curiosity, that is something I'm sure you're not alone in trying to face up to.
If I were a woman, I'd be thrilled my man was into speedos because (a) it makes gift-shopping a piece of cake and (b) hopefully he's planning on staying in reasonable shape to wear his speedos. Win-win! :mrgreen:

But I don't think female brains really work like that. She's probably more concerned about what her friends think. Or maybe she thinks being excited by speedos is somehow abnormal. I dunno. Life is so complicated! :lol:

landoffrozensheep
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:31 pm
Great Britain

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by landoffrozensheep » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:25 pm

I dunno, I've met plenty of women who lech over men, I also fixed a laptop for one of the wife's friends when she was at uni............her desktop wallpaper was..........explicit....to put it mildly lol.......the model in question being the upper percentile of male endowment......shergar would have been intimidated by his "equipment"

Think part of the reason this site has next to no women members is twofold, numero uno, many women don't realise it exists (And the photos contained within this site - if they knew of the photos you might find we had a viable female membership), that or we already have a lot of female lurkers...) and two "A place for guys who love speedos to share pics and stories of their fun times in speedos." kinda screams "No girls allowed"
Last edited by landoffrozensheep on Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Speedo_z
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:16 am
Location: Redill, Surrey
Great Britain

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by Speedo_z » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:26 am

Am I the only guy that these days doesn't assume that the sexy guy in the locker room who wears a wedding band is married to someone of the opposite sex?

blueflinch
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bris Vegas
Australia

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by blueflinch » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:40 am

Speedo_z wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:26 am
Am I the only guy that these days doesn't assume that the sexy guy in the locker room who wears a wedding band is married to someone of the opposite sex?
Society is and always will be primarily about heterosexuals and their relationships. I've accepted that, despite being a gay man. Regardless of morality and social tolerance, exclusively gay males will always be a tiny minority of the population, because Mother Nature just doesn't manufacture huge numbers of people with no instinct to reproduce and/or dally with attractive members of the opposite sex. It's less about bigotry than mathematics, in my opinion ...

Having said that, yes, some happily married people may be in same-sex marriages, now that such are legal in many parts of the West. I assume everyone is straight unless they inform me otherwise. Just seems like the safest option! :lol:

landoffrozensheep
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:31 pm
Great Britain

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by landoffrozensheep » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:19 pm

Speedo_z wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:26 am
Am I the only guy that these days doesn't assume that the sexy guy in the locker room who wears a wedding band is married to someone of the opposite sex?
I don't even figure anything unless someone tells me to be honest, like the mrs, to me it doesn't matter if someone is gay, bi, straight, pansexual, demiseuxal, polysexual, asexual, trans, gender fluid, gender neutral etc (apologies if I've missed anyone out there) to both of us, if your a decent person thats cool, if your not a decent person then you be prepared to be told that. Its who the person is that matters rather than their orientation.

User avatar
52dno98
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:17 am
United States of America

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by 52dno98 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:15 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:14 pm
But I don't think female brains really work like that. She's probably more concerned about what her friends think. Or maybe she thinks being excited by speedos is somehow abnormal. I dunno. Life is so complicated! :lol:
Or she's concerned with what strangers would think. I was on the beach with my wife last year and she would NOT let me drop my dork shorts and sun in a speedo. I said, "you don't know a soul here and you're never going to see any of them again." I had to walk up the beach a few minutes and find a spot by myself.

blueflinch
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bris Vegas
Australia

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by blueflinch » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:30 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:15 pm
Or she's concerned with what strangers would think. I was on the beach with my wife last year and she would NOT let me drop my dork shorts and sun in a speedo. I said, "you don't know a soul here and you're never going to see any of them again." I had to walk up the beach a few minutes and find a spot by myself.
I'd be more concerned about my partner going home with pasty white thighs! It's a beach, for crying out loud. :lol:

Post Reply