G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos making a comeback in college swimming?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Locutus

Speedos making a comeback in college swimming?

Post by Locutus » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm

This is one of my favorite times of year because the northern college teams come down to practice in the winter. With that comes the inability to get a lane, but more importantly the eye candy. I'm not sure where this group is from, but they're the same ones that were here last year. Last year most of them were wearing jammers or square cuts with only a few in speedos. This year, they were all wearing speedos. Style changing? Rules changing? Whats the deal? I'm not sure but daaaaamn there were some amazingly hot guys there. Caught two having a little 'fun' in the hot tub and one had something cute peeking out.

California Dolphin

Re: Speedos making a comeback in college swimming?

Post by California Dolphin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Go to the site Www.GoSwim.Com and you'll notice a lot of the guys in the vids and pics are wearing speedos.

Now if we could get Olympic swimmers like Phelps, Lochte, et al to wear only speedos (and set more WRs in them), that would be hog heaven!!! :mrgreen:

CD

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 am

they are wearing more speedos because the world swimming organization (don't remember their real name) put a new rule in place a couple years ago stating that the only legal suits for male swimmers is either speedos or jammers. and sense the speedo is the better racing suit, more and more male swimmers are switching back to speedos.

swimracer

Post by swimracer » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:11 pm

They never left! Speedos rock the pools!
Also, I've never seen a water polo player in anything but a speedo

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:29 pm

California Dolphin wrote:Now if we could get Olympic swimmers like Phelps, Lochte, et al to wear only speedos (and set more WRs in them), that would be hog heaven!!! :mrgreen:

CD
We'll see if they set world records. The tech suits gave them more speed and that's why FINA banned them.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Outlaw-Tiger wrote:they are wearing more speedos because the world swimming organization (don't remember their real name) put a new rule in place a couple years ago
Thats FINA....Fédération Internationale de Natation
(International Swimming Federation)

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:16 am

They never left any team I was on or coaching

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am

swimracer wrote:They never left! Speedos rock the pools!
Also, I've never seen a water polo player in anything but a speedo
yeah, this is true....