G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

How would you react?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

wiscoboy

How would you react?

Post by wiscoboy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:53 pm

If you're at a gay beach somewhere and lying next to another man in a skimpy speedo and the two of you are laying next to each other. This guy is in his 20s/30s and looks pretty good. Both of you are laying out, haven't spoken to each other but when you're laying down and tanning you suddenly feel your bulge is grabbed by this younger man. How do you react?

speedoboi

Re: How would you react?

Post by speedoboi » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

wiscoboy wrote:If you're at a gay beach somewhere and lying next to another man in a skimpy speedo and the two of you are laying next to each other. This guy is in his 20s/30s and looks pretty good. Both of you are laying out, haven't spoken to each other but when you're laying down and tanning you suddenly feel your bulge is grabbed by this younger man. How do you react?
Are you speaking hypathetically? If he's hot, maybe. If he just grabs it or lightly caresses it, no problem. I wish that happened to me on vacation.

swimracer

Re: How would you react?

Post by swimracer » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Reach over and grab his for kicks and not let go until he agrees to cover my body with oil or lotion....then go jogging or play beach volley ball or find a nude beach with beach volleyball & see where it goes from there.....& yes he either must be hot looking or have a hot body to get away with it!!!