G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

New Here + A Question about joinning a Water Polo team

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedofreak913

New Here + A Question about joinning a Water Polo team

Post by speedofreak913 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 am

First of, Im new here. So, hello everyone!

I don't have a question about water polo so much as I do a concern. I swim at a gym and am a runner and MMA fighter. So I do enjoy sports and staying fit. From these sports i have been in some exposing situations, but I'm afriad that since our water polo team has dress code "your speedo must be at least a certain tightness", and they really do enforce tight speedos, that I might get an erection during practice or a game. Has anyone had this problem? Any advice?

tannedbum

Re: New Here + A Question about joinning a Water Polo team

Post by tannedbum » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:59 pm

First -- Welcome to the board!

Second, your getting an erection wearing the suit during practice is going to happen, sooner or later. All the guys on the team have had it happen so it won't be a shock to see you hard. They will probably give you some good nature teasing, but you can go along with it. I used to say that it wasn't hard, that was its normal length. They should see it what it is aroused. Ask their girlfriends. (the last part usually gets some attention)

During the meets, just stay close to your towel when not in the pool for a quick wrap and cover.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:42 pm

speedofreak913 wrote:First of, Im new here. So, hello everyone!

I don't have a question about water polo so much as I do a concern. I swim at a gym and am a runner and MMA fighter. So I do enjoy sports and staying fit. From these sports i have been in some exposing situations, but I'm afriad that since our water polo team has dress code "your speedo must be at least a certain tightness", and they really do enforce tight speedos, that I might get an erection during practice or a game. Has anyone had this problem? Any advice?
Having an erection isn't a problem - it's a sign that things are functioning properly. But I do understand your concern. Just follow the advice given in the previous post. Good luck.

California Dolphin

Post by California Dolphin » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 pm

I used to play W-Polo back in high school P.E. and I loved the sensation so much that I would "pop a boner" and spontaneously take squirt right in my suit.

However I always kept neck deep in the water and no one could see any of my "submerged parts". I also tended to focus on the game or other non-erotic thoughts so when time came to get out of the pool, my boner was gone.

BTW, anytime someone brings up the subject of W-Polo, I get a rush and I've got a boner right now as I'm typing!!! :mrgreen:

CD

swimcmk

Post by swimcmk » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 pm

I would not even worry about it. You will most likely get to involved in the game to even think about your suit.
IMO a tight suit is better than a loose one. In the water the tight one just disappears. You will feel a loose one moving around.

speedofreak913

Post by speedofreak913 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:40 pm

swimcmk wrote:I would not even worry about it. You will most likely get to involved in the game to even think about your suit.
IMO a tight suit is better than a loose one. In the water the tight one just disappears. You will feel a loose one moving around.
What do water polo players do to get their speedos so tight (and sexy)?

swimracer

Post by swimracer » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:42 am

Tight suits & cold water makes a boner go away dude.
Some guys wear two suits just in case one gets torn off so that might help.
Just stay in the water and concentrate on the game & plays.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 am

swimcmk wrote: IMO a tight suit is better than a loose one. In the water the tight one just disappears. You will feel a loose one moving around.
That's so true. if the suit is loose before you go into the water it will really feel loose in the water. I hate the feel of a suit catching water. You really don't notice a tight suit at all in the water.