G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hard-on in my Speedo Boxertrunks!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

mason2012

Hard-on in my Speedo Boxertrunks!

Post by mason2012 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 am

Hi all, I Need your Help!

I'm an English 26yo lad, average body (OK maybe with a lil extra) who absolutely loves Speedos but especially the Boxertrunk styles.
The thing is, every time i go to wear them when im on holiday at the pool or beach i get so turned on and get a raging erection in them all the time, i get embarrassed so i have to cover them up with shorts. :( When i see other men wear them on holiday i get jealous! I say to myself, they can wear them, why cant I?? (but im prop turned on cause there Fit also. lol)

So the question is people, can you help me out with this matter, cause im going on holiday in September and i wanna freely wear them sunbathing/swim in them.
if anybody give me tips, chat, message me with advise. or tell me if you had this issue too.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
0388_mp_008.jpg
These are the type i on about!
(AND THE PIC IS NOT ME, I WISH THOU)
0388_mp_008.jpg (142.11 KiB) Viewed 6374 times

tannedbum

Re: Hard-on in my Speedo Boxertrunks!

Post by tannedbum » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 am

some guys say if they jerk off just before getting into their trunks it relieves some of the tendency to get hard. That idea lead for some interesting moans and grunts before water polo matches! Others said pointing it down had it growing between the legs and not up the stomach and possible escaping the waist band of the skimpy polo suits. I used to wear patterned suits to disguise the obvious hard shaft in a plain suit. I got to be known as the Hawaiian Guy with all the Hawaiian print suits I had. Skimpy suits and the over active hormones of a teen made me creative to disguise what could have been very obvious.
On the other hand, if you are continually hard while you are wearing them and no one sees you growing wood, they may just think the length of your hard cock is your normal length. The more you wear the more at ease it will be. Wear them around the house or as underwear to get the "boys" used to being in the suit.

Beach4WDer

Post by Beach4WDer » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:29 am

Have you tried wearing 'normal' Speedos [briefs] under your boxers? :mrgreen:

mason2012

Post by mason2012 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Yeh i have tried jerking before hand, but as soon is it time to get them out on show! BOOM! raging hard-on again. it is very obvious that i have got a hard-on too.
Dont own a pair to Speedos, just the boxertrunk style! i did read somewhere that maybe a swimjock may help?

pburks1

Post by pburks1 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:18 pm

All good advice... I'd suggest the most though wearing them as much as you can. Thats around the house, in bed, in the pool, beach, etc. Eventually the novelty of wearing them that excites you wears off and you can just throw them on and run to the pool or beach without getting a hard on. (I speak from experience...)

~Pat

mason2012

Post by mason2012 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:33 am

pburks1 wrote:All good advice... I'd suggest the most though wearing them as much as you can. Thats around the house, in bed, in the pool, beach, etc. Eventually the novelty of wearing them that excites you wears off and you can just throw them on and run to the pool or beach without getting a hard on. (I speak from experience...)

~Pat
....But i get hard as soon as i know im going out on public display, i cant walk around the pool/beach with a boner?? when im around the house in them im fine! cause only my partner see's them. its when it come to be seen my complete strangers!
Pls help me!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 pm

pburks1 wrote:All good advice... I'd suggest the most though wearing them as much as you can. Thats around the house, in bed, in the pool, beach, etc. Eventually the novelty of wearing them that excites you wears off and you can just throw them on and run to the pool or beach without getting a hard on. (I speak from experience...)

~Pat
It was the same with me. When I first started wearing speeds, I'd get hard. At the beach one time I precummed enough to get a wet spot so I jumped in the water fast. I just started to wear them at home and even as underwear. Like you say, the novelty wore off after a while.

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Mason2012, you sound like voyeur heaven LOL. Maybe you boys just need a good long hard sex session before you head off to the pool! Just a thought.

swimracer

Post by swimracer » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 am

That use to happen to me with regular nylon speedos.
I just get into the water right away and that takes care of the hard on.
So what if yer laying out on a towel in the sun!...it happens

mason2012

Post by mason2012 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 am

Any other tips, cause im still having the same problem. ive tried wearing them as underwear, im fine in them!
do you know anybody that had the same issue that you can tell me how to solve it?
im thinking this could be a sign for me not to wear them! :cry:

ta

mark_herts

Post by mark_herts » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:51 am

mason2012 wrote:Any other tips, cause im still having the same problem. ive tried wearing them as underwear, im fine in them!
do you know anybody that had the same issue that you can tell me how to solve it?
im thinking this could be a sign for me not to wear them! :cry:

ta
Maybe it is the fact that other people are seeing you in them that makes you hard. The best way to get over that is to desensitise yourself to it, so take some pics of you wearing them and post them on here. Once you know that a lot of us have had a look at you in those trunks, that might help... 8)