G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Pale Skin Speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Re: Pale Skin Speedo

Post by Thom » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:53 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:54 am

So I'm guessing pale blue for the argentina suit, yeah? For me I think it's gonna be the paler blue one and black. I'll probably keep the day-glo ones for indoors where I can get flushed and sweaty in the sauna after I swim, so I won't look as pale.
Hey Norf,

This is the one I own. I accidentally hit the purchase button twice, so I own two, but I like it so much, I'm glad I did. Looks better in real life than in this image. Feels good on. Inspires confidence to the point of cockiness. And I was wrong; the sunburst is on the right butt cheek. I love it.

I've been working too much and haven't been exercising enough, but I'll try to take a decent picture of me in it. Or better still, without me in it. I'm glad I found the Turbo search engine. Their suit selection is truly overwhelming. Anyway, everyone has a favorite, and this is mine. (I've never been to Argentina. I have Nordic ancestry.)

T.
swimming-men-suits-argentina-2012-794941.jpg
Turbo Arentina
swimming-men-suits-argentina-2012-794941.jpg (37.19 KiB) Viewed 2713 times
Long time Speedo® lover

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:48 am

Green, dark green.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:14 pm

So I went with blue and black. The inlaws were there from America and when I wore my blue Speedo Endurance at the beach I could tell they were a bit out of their comfort zones :lol: So I kept my more extreme unlined wetlook black briefs for the flat, as The Dude and I had our own private balcony that wasn't visible from the other rooms, so I wore them there when we got back on an afternoon and kept both my blue pairs- the Speedo Endurance and the Speedo Solar blue from the first block of pictures- for the beach.
Attachments
DSCF0457.JPG
DSCF0457.JPG (26.26 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
DSCF0721.JPG
DSCF0721.JPG (25.8 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
Real men wear Speedo's

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:33 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:14 pm
So I went with blue and black. The inlaws were there from America and when I wore my blue Speedo Endurance at the beach I could tell they were a bit out of their comfort zones :lol: So I kept my more extreme unlined wetlook black briefs for the flat, as The Dude and I had our own private balcony that wasn't visible from the other rooms, so I wore them there when we got back on an afternoon and kept both my blue pairs- the Speedo Endurance and the Speedo Solar blue from the first block of pictures- for the beach.
Always glad to hear a success story!

I'm happy you were able to get out on the beach in your briefs and not get too much grief from the inlaws.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Glad it worked out for you - look good in both!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:14 pm
So I went with blue and black. ...
Good choices. Cool that you got to the beach. The Americans will have to adjust. :lol:
Long time Speedo® lover